NISER Recruitment 2020 – National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER), Khordha has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Library Professional Trainee. There are 03 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who completed their Masters in Library & Information Science can attend this Walk-In-Interview on 17 December 2020 at 9.00AM. The age limit of the candidates should be 28 years. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
The National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) is an autonomous premier public research institute in Jatani (Khordha), Odisha, India under the umbrella of Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India. The institute is a constituent institution of Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI) and one of the best in the country in the field of basic science and research mainly known for its quality education and infrastructure and is intended to be the leading institute in the country in the field of basic sciences and research.
NISER Recruitment 2020:
NISER Recruitment 2020 for Library Professional Trainee:
|Job Role||Library Professional Trainee|
|Last Date||17 December 2020|
NISER Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- First class in Masters in Library & Information Science from recognized Indian Universities with good academic record.
- Desirable: Knowledge on Computer & IT and working knowledge on KOHA will be preferred.
Age limit (As on 17.12.2020):
- For General – up to 28 years
Total Vacancies: 03 Posts
Salary: Rs. 15,000/- per month
Nature of traineeship :
- Selected trainees will get opportunity to work in various sections of NISER Central Library as well as on emerging tools and technologies in Library and Information field.
- NISER library normally remains open beyond office hours. So the selected candidates have to work in shift duty.
NISER Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
The selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the written test and personal interview.
How to apply for NISER Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online through google form and should send the self-declaration form to [email protected] before 10 December 2020 and attend the interview on 17 December 2020 on the following venue.
For More details & Self-declaration Form: Click here
Google Form: Click here
Reporting Time: 9.00 AM
NISER Library Building,
Via- Jatni, Dist.
Khordha- 752050 (Odisha)