NISER Recruitment 2019 – National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER), Bhubaneswar notifications for the post of Nurse, Scientific Assistant (Medical Laboratory Technician, Radiography, Physiotherapist). The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NISER Recruitment 2019 details:
|Job Role||Nurse, Scientific Assistant|
Scientific Asst: Rs.35,400/-
|Job Location||Khurda (Odisha)|
|Last Date||29 March 2019|
NISER Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Mid-wifery (3 years course) + Valid Registration as Nurse from Central/State Nursing Council in India. OR
- B.Sc. Nursing. OR
- Nursing ‘A’ Certificate with 3 years’ experience in Hospital or Nursing Assistant Class III & above from Armed Forces.
Scientific Assistant (Medical Laboratory Technician):
- B.Sc with minimum 50% marks + one year Diploma in Medical Lab. Tech(D.M.L.T/M.L.T) with 60% marks. OR
- B.Sc with minimum 50% marks in Med. Lab. Tech
Scientific Assistant (Radiography):
- B.Sc (Radiography) with minimum 60% marks. OR
- B.Sc with minimum 50% marks + One year Diploma in Radiography.
Scientific Assistant (Physiotherapist): Degree or equivalent Diploma in Physiotherapy with minimum 50% marks in Degree or Diploma.
Age limit (As on 29.03.2019):
- 18 to 30 years for General candidates
- 18 to 33 years for OBC candidates
- 18 to 35 years for SC/ST candidates
Post wise vacancies: 6 Posts
- Nurse – 3 Posts
- Scientific Assistant (Medical Laboratory Technician) – 1 Post
- Scientific Assistant (Radiography) – 1 Post
- Scientific Assistant (Physiotherapist) – 1 Post
NISER Recruitment – Nurse/Scientific Asst Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the following stages
Nurse: It will consist of tests in 3 stages
- Stage 1 – Preliminary Test
- Stage 2 – Advanced Test
- Stage 3 – Skill Test
Scheme of Preliminary Test:
|Subject||No. of Qns||Marks|
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- 30% & Above for OBC category
- 40% & Above for Other categories
- Selection will be on the basis of performance in personal interview.
- An initial screening written examination will be arranged, in case of receipt of more number of applications.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (No Fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman & Women Candidates)
Mode of Payment: Bank Demand Draft only, drawn in favour of ‘DIRECTOR, NISER’ and payable at Bhubaneswar.
Examination Centre: NISER campus, Jatni, Khurda, Odisha only.
How to apply for NISER Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 29 March 2019. After submitting successfully, send hard copy of application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 5 April 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Recruitment Cell (Admin),
National Institute of Science Education and Research,
PO- Jatni, Dist- Khurda, Odisha – 752050.
Important dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of online application: 21.02.2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 29.03.2019
- Last date for Receipt of Hard copy of applications: 05.04.2019
- Date for Online Examination: Will be announced later.