NISA Recruitment 2023 – The National Institute of Secondary Agriculture has announced an online job notification for the recruitment to the post of Young Professionals I & II/SRF in various projects. There are 06 vacancies to be filled for this post. The educational qualification of the candidates must be B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply through email on or before 30 October 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
NISA Recruitment 2023 for Young Professionals/SRF:
|Job Role||Young Professionals/SRF|
|Total Vacancies||06 Posts|
|Stipend||Rs.25000 – 35000/-|
|Last Date||30 October 2023|
Project: Network Project on Conservation of Lac Insect Genetic Resources
- Young Professionals-II: Postgraduates in relevant subjects Agricultural Sciences/ Biotechnology / Molecular Biology / Botany / Zoology Life Sciences (with specialization in molecular biology / Genetics/taxonomy / economic botany /plant/physiology /entomology)
- Experience in molecular biological techniques like DNA / RNA /Protein isolation, PCR, Gel Electrophoresis and Documentation; as evidenced by fraining undergone, published work etc.
- Experience in morphometrics /histological/physiological/biochemical techniques like an estimation of protein, amino acids, sugars etc. and statistical analysis; as evidenced by engagement training undergone, published work etc.
- At least two years of research work experience in the above subject area
Project: Network Project-“Harvesting, Processing and Value Addition of Natural Resins and Gums
- SRF: M. Sc.M. Tech./M.E. (4+2) ye:r programme in Agriculture structure & Process Engineering/Farm Machinery & Power/Organic chemistry/Chemistry/ Agricultural Chemicals disciplines with 1st Division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average Or
- Master’s degree in above disciplines with 3+2 year the programme should have NET qualification and two years of research experience.
- Desirable Qualifications:
- Knowledge of operating computer, and data analysis.
- Note: Candidates having research publications will be preferred
- Young Professionals-II: M. Sc. Organic Chemistry/ Chemistry/Inorganic Chemistry/agri-cultural Chemicals Or
- Graduate in Agricultural Engineering/Chemical Engineering
- Research experience in ASPE/ FMP/ Chemistry and Knowledge of operating computer, data analysis.
- Note: Candidaf e having research publication will be preferred
Project: Development of Solar Powered Electric Bhatta for Button Lac Production
- Young Professionals-I:
- Essential: B. Tech./B. E. in Mechanical/Electrical
- Desirable: Experience in the field of machine design, design of electrical systems etc., knowledge on machine drawing, heat-mass transfer analysis etc
Age Limit(As on 30 October 2023):
- Young Professionals-II: 21 – 45 Years
- Young Professionals-II: Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/ Physically Challenged/Ex-Serviceman/Women -candidates as per Govt. of India Rules/ICAR rules
- Young Professionals-II: Rs. 35,000/-
- SRF: Rs. 31,000-35,000/-
- Young Professionals-I: Rs. 25,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 06 Posts
- Young Professionals-II: 04 Posts
- SRF: 01 Post
- Young Professionals-I: 01 Post
- The selection process will be based on a walk-in interview.
- Young Professional-I:
- 50 marks for essential qualifications,
- 10 marks for experience (2 marks per year),
- 10 marks for soft skills (e.g. machine drawing, finite element methods, heat & mass transfer analysis etc.) and
- 30 marks for a personal interview.
- Multiple Choice Question-based tests may be conducted for screening & shortlisting candidates for an interview.
How to apply for NISA Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and submit the duly filled application form along with the required documents to the mentioned Email IDs on or before 30 October 2023.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com
- Young Professionals-II-NWP CIIGR: 15 November 2023
- SRF-HPVANR & G: 16 November 2023
- Young Professionals-II-HPVANR & G: 17 November 2023
- Young Professionals-I-DSPE BBLP: 18 November 2023
Time: 10.00 Am Onwards
The Committee Room,
Agri-bioresources Augmentation Division,
ICAR-National Institute of Secondary Agriculture,
Ranchi 834010 (Jharkhand).