NIS Recruitment 2020 – National Institute of Siddha, Chennai, invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow – 04 posts, Field Attendant – 02 posts on a contract basis. Candidates who complete their M.Sc/ 12th are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Eligible candidates can send their application form to the mentioned email id on or before 13 October 2020. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of NIS Recruitment are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- IHBT Recruitment 2020 for Research Associate/ Project Assistant
- DRDO Recruitment 2020 for Apprentice/ Research Associate
NIS Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow/ Field Attendant|
|Stipend||Rs.15,000- 31,000/- month|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Last Date||13 October 2020|
Junior Research Fellow (Pharmacognosy):
- M.Sc in Botany/ Medicinal Plants/ Plant Sciences or M.Pharm in Pharmacognosy.
Junior Research Fellow (Botany): M.Sc in Botany/ Plant Science
Junior Research Fellow (Chemistry): M.Sc in Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry
Field Attendant (For Survey):
- Higher Secondary (+2) pass with Biology group or botany as one of the subjects.
Age Limit (as on 13.10.2020): Not exceeding 28 years
- Junior Research Fellow (Pharmacognosy) – 1 Post (for SCRI)
- Junior Research Fellow (Botany) – 2 Posts (1 for NIS, 1 for RRIUM)
- Junior Research Fellow (Chemistry) – 1 Post (SCRI)
- Field Attendant (For Survey) – 2 Posts (for RRIUM)
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs.31,000/- pm
- Field Attendant – Rs.15,000/- pm
NIS Recruitment Selection Process for JRF/ Field Attendant:
- Selection will be based on the performance in the interview process
How to Apply NIS Recruitment 2020 for JRF/ Field attendant?
Interested and eligible candidates send the scanned copy of duly filled in application along with relevant documents (Age proof, Educational Qualification, Experience, etc) to the e-mail id: [email protected] with the endorsement to [email protected] (CCRS-SCRI) and [email protected] (RRIUM) on or before 13 October 2020 by 5.00 PM.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here