NIRTH Recruitment 2018 – ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tribal Health (NIRTH) notifications for Lower Division Clerk, Technical Assistant, Technician, Lab Attendant, Library and Information Assistant & Staff Car Driver. The detailed eligibility and application process of NIRTH Recruitment are given in below.
NIRTH Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Lower Division Clerk, Technical Assistant, Technician, Lab Attendant|
|Salary||Up to Rs. 35,400/-|
|Job Location||Jabalpur (MP)|
|Last Date||10 August 2018|
NIRTH Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Lower Division Clerk:
- 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
(35 w.p.m and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
Technical Assistant [Computer]:
1st class three years Bachelor’s degree in computer science/application from a recognized
University in relevant filed or 1st class Engineering/Technology degree in relevant subject.
Technical Assistant [Social Sciences]:
1st class three years Bachelor’s degree in Social Science (Sociology, Social work, Economics, Anthropology, Psychology) from a recognized University in relevant field.
12th class/Intermediate pass in Science subject with 55% marks and at least one-year Diploma in relevant field such as Computer Science/Computer Application from government recognized institution
Technician [Engineering Support]:
12th class/Intermediate pass in Science subject with 55% marks and at least one-year Diploma/ITI (Civil/Mechanical) / Draughtsman (Civil/Mechanical) from government recognized institution.
Lab Attendant [Laboratory/ Animal House]:
10th class pass with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board plus one year working experience in Govt. recognized/approved/registered Laboratory in respective
Lab Attendant [Horticulture]:
10th class pass with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board plus one year working experience in gardening/ horticulture/agriculture field work in Govt. recognized/ approved/registered organization/ institution.
Library and Information Assistant:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science of a recognized University/ Institute.
- Two years’ professional experience in a Library under Central/ State Government / Autonomous or Statutory organization/ PSU/University or Recognized Research or Educational Institution.
Staff Car Driver:
- Matric/S.S.C or equivalent from a recognized board with valid driving license issued by RTO of any State and authorized to drive Light Motor Vehicles (Goods & Passenger) and Two wheeler with/without Gear and two years experience in recognized organization/ Institute.
Age limit (As on 10.08.2018):
- Lower Division Clerk: 18 to 27 years
- Technical Assistant: Below 30 years
- Technician: Below 28 years
- Lab Attendant: 18 to 25 years
- Library and Information Assistant: Below 30 years
- Staff Car Driver: Below 25 years
- Age Relaxations as per government policy
NIRTH Recruitment – Post wise vacancies: 22 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 3 Posts
- Technical Assistant [Computer] – 1 Post
- Technical Assistant [Social Sciences] – 2 Posts
- Technician-1 [Computer] – 1 Post
- Technician-1 [Engineering Support-Civil] – 1 Post
- Technician-1 [Engineering Support-Mechanical] – 1 Post
- Lab Attendant-1 [Laboratory/ Animal House] – 7 Posts
- Lab Attendant-1 [Horticulture] – 1 Post
- Library and Information Assistant – 1 Post
- Staff Car Driver – 4 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk/Technician/Staff Car Driver: Rs.19,900-63,200/-
- Technical Assistant/Library and Information Assistant: Rs. 35,400 -1,12,400/-
- Lab Attendant: Rs.18,000-56,900/-
NIRTH Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on Written Examination Test, Computer skill test /Type Test (qualifying only)/ Trade Test and/ or Interview.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- 50% for UR/OBC category candidate
- 40% for SC/ST/PH candidates
Application Fee: Rs. 300/- for Male candidates belonging to Unreserved and OBC categories (No fee for SC/ST/Divyang/PWD/Female candidates)
Mode of Payment: Demand draft – Drawn in favour of “Director, ICMR-NIRTH” payable at “Jabalpur”.
Examination Centre: Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
How to apply NIRTH Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 10 August 2018. After submitting successfully, send a print out application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 27 August 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tribal Health,
Nagpur Road, Garha,
- Starting date of submitting Online Application: 11.07.2018
- Last date for submitting Online Application: 10.08.2018
- Last date receipt of Online Application Form: 27.08.2018