NIRT Recruitment 2021 – ICMR – National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) has announced a notification for recruitment to the post of Data Entry Operator. There are 03 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are eligible for this job can attend this walk-in-interview on the respective dates . The age limit of the candidates should be 25 years. The detailed eligibility and educational qualifications are given below.
National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis- It is a tuberculosis research organization located in Chennai. It carries out research on clinical, bacteriological as well as behavioral and epidemiological aspects of tuberculosis and HIV-TB. NIRT is formerly known as the Tuberculosis Chemotherapy Centre. It was set up in 1956 as a 5-year project under the joint auspices of the Indian Council of Medical Research, the World Health Organization, and the British Medical Research Council. Institute is recognized for post-graduate training leading to the Ph.D. degrees in bacteriology, biochemistry, immunology, and statistics by the Madras University and by the Inter-University Board of India and Sri Lanka.
NIRT Recruitment 2021:
NIRT Walk-in-Interview 2021 for Data Entry Operator:
|Job Role||Data Entry Operator|
|Interview Date||18 March 2021|
- Intermediate or 12th Pass from recognized board. Data entry speed of 8000 key depressions per hour on computer to qualify skill test.
Upper Age Limit: 25 years
Category Wise Vacancies:
- UR-2 Posts
- EWS-1 Post
Salary Details: Rs.17,000/-
NIRT Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the walk-in-interview/written test
How to Apply for NIRT Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates should bring copies of the filled application in the prescribed format along with all certificates/testimonials in original for verification while attending the test/Interview. Walk-In-Written Test/Interview will be held in the given location on 18 March 2021 at 9.00 AM TO 10.00 AM.
For More Details: Click here
ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis,
No.1, Mayor Satyamoorthy Road,
NIRT Recruitment 2020 for Consultant/MTS: (Expired)
|Job Role||Consultant (Non-Medical)/ Section Officer/ UDC/ Multi Tasking Staff/ Data Entry Operator|
|Salary||Rs.15,800 – 45,000/- p.m|
|Last Date||08 September 2020|
- Professionals having M.Sc in Pharmacology/ Biochemistry in clinical trials with R & D experience and published papers. Should be proficient in Tamil, English, and Hindi.
- Graduate in any discipline with 5 years experience of administration/ finance and accounts work.
- 12th Pass or equivalent from a recognized board with five years experience of administrative work or
- Graduate in any discipline with 2 years experience of administration work and
- A Speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour (kdph) on computer.
Multi-Tasking Staff: High School or equivalent.
Data Entry Operator:
- Intermediate or 12th Pass in science stream from a recognized board with DOEACC “A” level from a recognized institute and/or 2 years experience in EDP work in Government Autonomous PSU or any other recognized organization.
- A Speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour (kdph) on computer
- Consultant (Non-Medical): 70 yrs
- Section Officer: 30 yrs
- UDC (Assistant): 28 yrs
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 25 yrs
- Data Entry Operator (Grade B): 28 yrs
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Consultant (Non-Medical): 01 post
- Section Officer: 01 post
- UDC (Assistant): 01 post
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 01 post
- Data Entry Operator (Grade B): 01 post
- Consultant (Non Medical) – Rs.45,000/- pm
- Section Officer – Rs.32,000/- pm
- UDC (Assistant) – Rs.17,000/- pm
- Multi-Tasking Staff – Rs.15,800/- pm
- Data Entry Operator – Rs.18,000/- pm
NIRT Recruitment Selection Process for Consultant:
- Selection will be based on the written test, skype interview, skill test
- Eligible/shortlisted candidates will be informed by email
How to apply for NIRT Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates can download the application form in the (http://www.nirt.res.in/) website and send their filled application form along with the below mentioned documents through e-mail – [email protected] only on or before 08 September 2020 by 5.30 PM.
For More Details: Click here
Application Form: Click here
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- UG& P.G Degree certificate
- Experience certificate clearly stating the nature of work during the period of employment.
- Community Certificate
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now