NIRT Recruitment 2023: The National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis has announced notification for the post of Project Technical Support I & III. There are two openings for this job. Candidates with the qualification of BSW/BA/B.Sc/MSW/MA/M.Sc/Diploma are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in Interview on 01 December 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis- It is a tuberculosis research organization located in Chennai. It carries out research on clinical, bacteriological as well as behavioral, and epidemiological aspects of tuberculosis and HIV-TB. NIRT is formerly known as the Tuberculosis Chemotherapy Centre. It was set up in 1956 as a 5-year project under the joint auspices of the Indian Council of Medical Research, the World Health Organization, and the British Medical Research Council. Institute is recognized for post-graduate training leading to Ph.D. degrees in bacteriology, biochemistry, immunology, and statistics by the Madras University and by the Inter-University Board of India and Sri Lanka.
NIRT Recruitment 2023 for Project Technical Support I & III:
|Job Role||Project Technical Support I & III|
|Total Vacancies||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 – 28,000/-|
|Walk-in Date||01 December 2023|
Detailed Eligibility-NIRT Recruitment:
Project Title: A Study on Role of Panchayati Raj Institutions in Health Care System in the State of Tamil Nadu with a special reference to Tuberculosis
Project Technical III:
- Three years Graduate in Social Work/Sociology/Psychology with Three years experience OR
- Post Graduate degree in Social Work/Sociology/Psychology.
- Desirable: Possess excellent communication skills-oral, written and interpersonal skills and Experience in community organization/PRA/conducting Training programmes
Project Technical Support I:
- 10th plus Diploma (Computer Science /Information Technology/Computer Application) with Two years experience in relevant subject/field
Duration: Initially for a period of Six Months
Upper Age Limit:
- Project Technical III: Not exceeding 35 years
- Project Technical Support I: Not exceeding 28 years
Age relaxation: Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates, Retrenched Government Employees, Departmental Candidates (including projects) and Ex-Servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time
- Project Technical III: Rs.28,000/- p.m. + HRA as admissible
- Project Technical Support I: Rs.18,000/- p.m + HRA as admissible
No.of.Vacancies: 2 Posts
- Project Technical III: 1 Post (SC)
- Project Technical Support I: 1 Post (UR)
Selection Process of NIRT Recruitment:
The selection process will be based on Walk-in Written Test/Interview
How to apply for NIRT Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in Written test/Written test on 01 December 2023 (9.00 AM) with the Application form along with self-attested copies of all credentials in support of educational qualifications, age, caste/community, Aadhar Card and affixing a colour passport size photograph.
For more details: Click here.
Application form: Click here.
Date & Time: 01 December 2023 from 9.00 AM – 10.00 AM
ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis,
Ward No.62 (Upstairs),
Government Rajaji Hospital,