NIRT Recruitment 2018 – ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT), Chennai Job notifications for Scientist ‘B’ & Technical Officer -B in various disciplines. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
NIRT Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Scientist ‘B’ & Technical Officer -B|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||30 October 2018|
Scientist ‘B’ (Biochemistry):
- 1st class Master’s degree in Biochemistry from a recognized university. Or
- 2nd class M.Sc. in Biochemistry + Ph.D in Biochemistry/Medical Biochemistry/ Pharmacology from a recognized University
Scientist ‘B’ (Social & Behavioural Sciences):
- 1st class Master degree in Sociology/Social Work/Medical Sociology/Psychology/ Anthropology from a recognized University. Or
- 2nd class M.Sc. + Ph.D degree in Sociology/Social Work/Medical Sociology/ Psychology/ Anthropology from a recognized University.
Scientist ‘B’ (Medical): MBBS recognized by MCI.
Technical Officer -B:
- 1st Class Masters Degree/Postgraduate Degree in relevant disciplines OR
- 2nd class Masters Degree/Postgraduate Degree in relevant disciplines with Ph.D from a
- At least 2nd class Bachelor’s Engineering in Electrical with one year experience relevant
area of work. or
- 2nd class B. Tech / B. E (Software Engineering)/B. Tech / B. E (IT) and with one-year
Age limit: Below 35 years
Age Relaxations in Upper age limit: Relaxable up to 5 years for Government servants and SC/ST/OBC candidates.
NIRT Post wise vacancies: 14 Posts
- Scientist ‘B’ (Biochemistry) – 1 Post
- Scientist ‘B’ (Social & Behavioural Sciences) – 1 Post
- Scientist ‘B’ (Medical) NIRT-Epidemiology Unit – 1 Post
- Technical Officer -B – 10 Posts
- Technical Officer –B NIRT-Epidemiology Unit – 1 Post
NIRT Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection of candidates will be based on competitive written test and Interview/ Personal discussion. After Appointment will be subject to Medical Fitness and verification of character and antecedents from civil authorities.
Application Fee: Rs.500/-(No fee for SC/ST, women & physically handicapped candidates)
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft – Drawn from a nationalized bank in favour of the
Director, National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis payable at Chennai.
Howe to apply for NIRT Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 30 October 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis,
No.1 Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road,
Chetpet, Chennai- 600031.