NIRT Recruitment 2019 – ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT), Chennai Job notifications for Scientist C, Project Technician, Data Entry Operator, Driver-cum-mechanic & Senior Project Assistant (UDC). The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NIRT Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Scientist C, Project Technician, DEO, Driver-cum-mechanic, Senior Project Assistant (UDC)|
|Experience||Freshers/Experienced (0-5 yrs)|
|Salary||Up to Rs.72,325/Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Venue Location||Patiala (Punjab)|
|Venue Date||26 April 2019|
NIRT Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Scientist C (Medical):
- MBBS with Postgraduate degree (MD/DNB/MPH/MAE) from a recognized university with one (1) year experience. OR
- MBBS with Postgraduate diploma from a recognized university with (2) years experience OR
- MBBS degree or equivalent from recognized University with four (4) years experience
Project Technician III (X-Ray Technician):
12th pass in science subjects and must have done Radiographer /X-ray Technologist course
of minimum one year duration from a recognized institution.
Data Entry Operator:
- Intermediate or 12TH pass in science stream from a recognized board with DOEACC ”A” level from a recognized institute and/or 2 years’ experience in EDP work in Government, Autonomous, PSU or any other recognized organization
- A speed test of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
Project Technician II (Health Assistant):
- High School or equivalent with 5 years’ experience in health field from any recognized institute or organization.
- Intermediate with Science subjects shall be treated as equivalent to 2 years’ experience and
- B.Sc shall be treated as equivalent to 3 years.
- Matric/S.S.C or equivalent from a recognized board
- Valid driving license issued by RTO of any State and authorized to drive Heavy Motor Vehicle (Goods & Passenger) and
- Two years’ experience in recognized organization/Institute
Senior Project Assistant (UDC):
- 12th Pass or equivalent from a recognized board with 5 years’ experience of administrative work or
- Graduate in any discipline with 2 years’ experience of administration work and
- A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 10500 Key Depressions per hour in English
Project Technician III (Laboratory Technician)
- 12th pass in science subjects with any one of the following:
- Two years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or
- One year Diploma in Med Laboratory Technology with one year laboratory experience
in a recognised organization/institution or
- Two years laboratory experience in a government recognised organisation/institution.
- Scientist C (Medical): Below 40 years
- Project Technician III: Below 30 years
- Data Entry Operator/Project Technician II/Sr. Project Assistant (UDC): Below 28 years
- Driver-cum-mechanic: Below 25 years
NIRT Recruitment – Post wise vacancies: 14 Posts
- Scientist C (Medical) – 1 Post
- Project Technician III (X-Ray Technician) – 2 Posts
- Data Entry Operator – 1 Post
- Project Technician II (Health Assistant) – 6 Posts
- Driver-cum-mechanic – 1 Post
- Senior Project Assistant (UDC) – 1 Post
- Project Technician III (Laboratory Technician) (for IRL) – 2 Post
- Scientist C (Medical): Rs.72,325/Month
- Project Technician III/Data Entry Operator: Rs.18,000/Month
- Project Technician II/Senior Project Assistant (UDC): Rs.17,000/Month
- Driver-cum-mechanic: Rs.16,000/Month
NIRT Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection of candidates will be based on walk-in-written test/ Interview.
Howe to apply for NIRT Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-written test/ Interview along with required documents at the following venue on 26 April 2019.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now