Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
NIRDPR Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Accounts Officer/Project Assistant. There is 02 vacancies available for the post. Candidates with the qualification of M.Com/Any degree/CA/ICWA/MBA is eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-Interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
NIRDPR Recruitment 2023 for Accounts Officer/Project Assistant:
|Job Role||Accounts Officer/Project Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Experience||02 – 08 years|
|Salary||Rs 20,000 – 60,000/-|
|Interview Date||14 March 2023|
- Post-graduation in Commerce/ ICWAI/CA/MBA(Finance)
- Experience: Minimum 8 years of experience in Administration & Accounts in general, in which 5 years of relevant experience in in development sector.
- Desirable: Project implementation units of Government & NonGovernment organisations in rural development.
- Dealing with matters related for conducting Training & Workshops.
- Experience in Tally or any other accounting package.
- Computer Skills and preparation of PPT presentation.
- Any Graduation from recognised university.
- Experience: Experience of 2-3 Years in day to day Office Management.
- Should have sound knowledge and skills in MS Office, File processing and Documentation.
- Knowledge and experience in Tally Prime, MS Excel is desirable.
Age Limit ( As on 14 March 2023):
- Accounts Officer: 45 years
- Project Assistant: 30 years
- Accounts Officer: Rs 60,000/-
- Project Assistant: Rs 20,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 02 Posts
- Accounts Officer: 01 Post
- Project Assistant: 01 Post
Selection Process of NIRDPR Recruitment 2023:
- The selection process includes Interview.
- Certificate verification will be completed by 11.30 am.
- Written test/ Interviews shall be conducted on the same day.
How to apply for NIRDPR Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-Interview on 14 March 2023 at 10.30 am.
For more details: Click here
- Number of vacancies is indicative.
- It may increase or decrease as per the Institutes requirement.
- This assignment is purely temporary and does not envisage any kind of regular appointment in NIRDPR in future.