Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
NIPGR Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Project Associate. There is 01 vacancy available for the post. Candidates with the qualification of M.Sc/MCA/M. Tech is eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
About NIPGR: The National Institute of Plant Genome Research (formerly known as the National Centre for Plant Genome Research) is an autonomous institution aided by the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India. The Institute’s establishment coincides with the 50th anniversary of India’s independence as well as the birth anniversary of Prof. (Dr.) J. C. Bose. The formal announcement was made on November 30th, 1997. This Institute has already placed India among the major contributors to plant genomics. It is hoped that in coming years, the ongoing efforts of NIPGR will allow India to emerge as one of the most important national and international resource institutes for material, knowledge, and technologies in the areas of functional, structural, evolutionary, and applied genomics of plants, including crop plants.
NIPGR Recruitment 2023 for Project Associate – II:
|Job Role||Project Associate – II|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||21 April 2023|
Project Associate – II:
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria and having M.Sc./M.Tech/M.C.A. (with a minimum of 55% marks and 02 years of experience) can apply.
- A thorough knowledge of bioinformatics with hand on experience in RNAseq data analysis, Phylogenomic analysis, and database development skills is essential.
- Document proof is needed for the experience.
- Students with publication(s) on the relevant subject will be given preference.
Upper age limit: 35 years
No.of.Vacancies: 01 Post
- The selection process includes Online Interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an online interview.
- A web interview will be e–link with the date and time of the online mailed to the shortlisted candidates.
- The candidates must ascertain their eligibility before applying, as ineligible candidates will not be interviewed.
How to apply for NIPGR Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online by the given link latest by 21 April 2023.
For more details & Apply: Click here
- The above position is completely on a temporary basis with a maximum duration of three years.
- The initial appointment will be for a period of one year, which can be curtailed or extended based on the performance of the candidate and the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- The position may be terminated at any time by giving a month’s notice by either side.
- The applicants will have no claim implicit or explicit for consideration against any regular position of NIPGR.