Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
NIPGR Recruitment 2022 – National Institute of Plant Genome Research, New Delhi invites online job application for the course of Project Associate, Research Associate for M.Sc./ M.Tech./ MCA/ M. Tech/ Ph.D in respective disciplines are eligible to apply for this job. There are 3 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About NIPGR: The National Institute of Plant Genome Research (formerly known as National Centre for Plant Genome Research) is an autonomous institution aided by the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India. The Institute’s establishment coincides with the 50th anniversary of India’s independence as well as birth anniversary of Prof. (Dr.) J. C. Bose. The formal announcement was made on November 30th 1997. This Institute has already placed India among the major contributors to plant genomics. It is hoped that in coming years, the ongoing efforts of NIPGR will allow India to emerge as one of the most important national and international resource institutes for material, knowledge and technologies in the areas of functional, structural, evolutionary and applied genomics of plants, including crop plants.
NIPGR Recruitment 2022:
NIPGR Recruitment 2022 for Project Associate, Research Associate :
|Job Role||Project Associate, Research Associate|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Qualification||M.Sc./ M.Tech./ MCA/ M. Tech/ Ph.D|
|Stipend||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||4 March 2022|
Project Associate-I under Dr. Deepa Teotia :
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned in the DST Office Memorandum number SR/S9/Z-05/2019 dated July 10, 2020 with M.Sc./ M.Tech./ MCA degree (Life Science or related subjects of biology) with at least 60% or equivalent are eligible to apply.
- The candidate is required to have knowledge in Plant science. Prior work experience in root nodules, transcriptomics, metabolomics, bioinformatics with supported publication in the above-mentioned area will be preferred.
Research Associate-I under Dr. Hasthi Ram :
- Candidates having Ph.D. degree in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Molecular Biology or related field are eligible to apply.
- Candidates having M. Tech in Biotechnology/Bioinformatics with three years research experience and one research publication can also apply as mentioned in DST office memorandum number SR/S9/Z-08/2018 dated January 30, 2019.
- Candidates having research experience in the area of rice tissue culture or plant tissue culture will be given preference.
Project Associate-I under Dr. Shailesh Kumar :
- Candidates having a M. Sc./M. Tech. degree in Bioinformatics, and throughout first division or equivalent are eligible to appear for interview.
- Candidate having prior research experience of Bioinformatics will be given preference, and may be the criteria of shortlisting the candidates for interview.
Upper Age Limit:
- Project Associate-I under Dr. Deepa Teotia : 35 years.
- Project Associate-I under Dr. Shailesh Kumar : 35 years
- Project Associate-I under Dr. Deepa Teotia : 1 post
- Research Associate-I under Dr. Hasthi Ram : 1 post
- Project Associate-I under Dr. Shailesh Kumar : 1 post
NIPGR Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process for the post of Project Associate and Research Associate will be based on shortlisting based on essential qualification and will be called for online interview.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through e-mail and the list of the same shall also be displayed on NIPGR website.
- A web-link with date and time of online interview will also be emailed to the shortlisted candidates.
How to apply for NIPGR Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online by sending A single pdf file, consisting of application
from cover letter, and all documents, must be sent to the email ID given below on or before 4 March 2022. Candidates should also fill the google form links given below 4 March 2022.
For More Details & Application Format : Click here
Google form for Project Associate-I under Dr. Deepa Teotia : Click here
Google form for Project Associate-I under Dr. Shailesh Kumar : Click here
Email ID for Project Associate-I under Dr. Deepa Teotia : [email protected]
Email ID for Research Associate : [email protected]
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now