Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
NIPER Raebareli Recruitment 2023 notification announced for Junior Research Fellow to work on the SERB-SRG project entitled ” LRP engineered nano lipidic carriers as potential therapeutics for brain targeting in Wilson’s disease ” under the supervision of the undersigned. The position is temporary and is available immediately for up to two years (based on the candidate’s performance each year). Candidates with the qualification of MS Pharm/ M. Pharm/ M. Tech (Pharm) are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
NIPER Raebareli Recruitment 2023 for Junior Research Fellow:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow(JRF)|
|Qualification||MS Pharm/ M. Pharm/ M. Tech (Pharm)|
|Total Vacancies||01 Posts|
|Stipend||Rs. 31,000/- month + HRA|
|Last date||20 June 2023.|
- Project: LRP-engineered nano lipidic carriers as potential therapeutics for brain targeting in Wilson’s disease
- Essential: MS Pharm/ MPharm/ MTech (Pharm) in Specialization Pharmaceutics/ Pharmacology/ Biotechnology) with a minimum 60% aggregate or 6.75 CGPA.
- Desirable: The candidate with GPAT or GATE qualification and research experience in the related area will be preferred.
Duration: 2 years (up to the termination of the project)
Age Limit: 28 Years.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of SC/ST/OBC/ women and physically disabled candidates.
Stipend: Rs. 31,000/- month + HRA
No.of.vacancies: 01 Post
- The Selection Process will be an Application Screening/Interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed by email/Mobile, and no separate interview letter will be issued for the same.
Note: The interview will be held tentatively in June-July 2023
How to apply for NIPER Raebareli Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates should apply in the prescribed application form (format attached) along with their CV, attested copies of relevant certificates/mark sheets, experience certificates, etc., via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20 June 2023, with the subject marked as “Application for JRF position- Pharmaceutics.”
The candidate can also post the application form, CV, and all photocopies of certificates/documents regarding educational qualifications, work experience, etc., by post to the address mentioned on or before 20 June 2023.
For More Details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
Note: The envelope and the application should mention the post applied for “Application for JRF position- Pharmaceutics.”
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research,
Raebareli Bijnor-Sisendi Road,
Sarojini Nagar, Near CRPF Base Camp,