NIN Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Nutrition scheduled walk-in-interview for the eligible candidates for the post of Research Associate/ Consultant/ Computer Programmer for 03 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ Ph.D./ Masters Degree are eligible to attend this walk-in. The selection process is based on the Walk-in-Written Test/ Interview. Interested and eligible candidates can attend this walk-in interview on 12 May 2020 at ICMR-NIN, Hyderabad with the application form and required documents. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
National Institute of Nutrition: NIN is a Nutrition, Indian Public health, and Translational research center located in Hyderabad. Mr. Sir Robert McCarrison founded this Institute in 1918. It is one of the oldest research centers in India, and the largest center, under the Indian Council of Medical Research. The other wings for NIN are the National Centre for Laboratory Animal Science, the Food and Drug Toxicology Research Centre, the National Nutrition Monitoring Bureau.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- UPPSC Recruitment 2020 for A.C.F/R.F.O
- NICPR Walk-in Interview 2020 for Technical Officer/Technician/MTS
NIN Recruitment 2020 Details:
NIN Walk-in-Interview 2020 for Research Associate/ Consultant:
|Job Role||Research Associate/ Consultant/ Computer Programmer|
|Job Location||ICMR-NIN, Hyderabad (Telangana)|
|Walk-in Date||12 May 2020|
For Research Associate:
- Ph.D. in Nutrition/ Food Science & Nutrition/ Food & Nutrition/ Home Science with specialization in Nutrition from recognized university.
- Retired Government employees with Ph.D. in Food Science and Nutrition, drawing minimum pay in the Pay Band Rs.15600-39100 & Grade Pay Rs.6600/- at the time of retirement and having at least 20 years experience in the required domain/ field.
For Computer Programmer:
- Master’s degree in Computer Application/ Information Technology/ Computer Science from a recognized Institution/ University. OR
- B.E/ B. Tech. in Computer Engineering/ Computer Technology/ Information Technology/ Computer Science from a recognized Institution/ University with two years of experience in relevant areas of programming or information system in government, autonomous, PSU, etc. recognized organizations.
Age Limit (As on 12.05.2020):
- For Research Associate: Not exceeding 45 years
- For Consultant: Below 70 years
- For Computer Programmer: 30 years
Post-Wise Vacancies: Total: 03 posts
- Research Associate: 01 post
- Consultant: 01 posts
- Computer Programmer: 01 post (for OBC)
- Research Associate/Consultant: Rs.50,000
- Computer Programmer: Rs.32,000
NIN Recruitment Selection Process:
- The interview will be conducted for the eligible candidates after verification of the Certificates.
- However, if more candidates are found eligible for the post advertised, the Written Test/ Skill Test will also be conducted on the same day for the final round of Interviews.
How to apply for NIN Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible may download the application form from NIN website (www.nin.res.in/ www.icmr.nic.in). Applications will be received from the individuals by hand on the date of the Walk-in-Written Test/ Interview (12 May 2020) between 9:30 A.M. and 10:30 A.M. at NIN, Hyderabad. The candidate will not be allowed to enter the Institute after 10:30 A.M. under any circumstances.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Details of Written Test/ Interview:
Date: 12th May 2020 Time: 9:30 A.M. to10:30 A.M
ICMR-National Institute of Nutrition,
Tarnaka, Hyderabad-500 007,
Note: The candidates should bring all original certificates of educational qualifications (from SSC onwards), Experience, Aadhaar Card, Community and PH Certificates along with one set of photocopies of the same duly attested (can be self-attested) along with a passport size photograph for attending the Written Test/ Interview.
NIN Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at NIN Recruitment?
Ans. At present NIN having vacancies for Research Associate/ Consultant/ Computer Programmer - 03 Posts.
Q2.Who can apply for NIN Vacancies?
Ans.Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ Ph.D./ Masters Degree are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for NIN Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can attend this walk-in interview on 12 May 2020 at ICMR-NIN, Hyderabad with the application form and required documents
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now