NIMR Recruitment 2019: ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research, New Delhi announced notification for the post of Upper Division clerk. Only 2 vacancies are available for this post. The candidate with any degree and typing qualification are eligible to apply for this post. Eligible candidates read the notification carefully and send the application form through postal before the last date. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
National Institute of Malaria Research: It is one of the research institutions of the Indian Council of Medical Research. NIMR is under the Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare and Government of India. It is established in 1977 as Malaria Research Centre, which was renamed as National Institute of Malaria Research in November 2005. The Institute also plays a key role in manpower resource development through workshops/training and transfer of technology.
NIMR Recruitment 2019 details:
NIMR Recruitment for Upper Division Clerk-Group C:
|Job Role||Upper Division Clerk|
|Salary||Rs.25,500 – 81,100/Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||11 October 2019|
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent
- Typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi on Computer. (35 w.p.m and 30 w.p.m corresponding to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.)
Age Limit(As on 11 October 2019): Not exceeding 27 years
- No age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates applying for the Unreserved posts as per Govt. of India order.
- Age is relaxable for PWD and Ex-Servicemen in accordance with the GOI/DoPT Rules as amended from time to time.
- Age is relaxable for Government Servants/Departmental Candidates serving in ICMR and its Institutes with a minimum of three years’ regular service in accordance with the GoI/DoPT Rules as amended from time to time.
- Age relaxation to divorced women shall be given as per GoI/DoPT Rules as amended from time to time.
- The selection will be based on the written examination and skill test.
- Written examination/test consisting of Objective Type Questions (100 questions) with a duration of 100 Minutes (1 Hour and 40 Minutes).
- There will be no negative marking in the written examination.
Written Examination Scheme:
|a)||General Knowledge (including current affairs)||20 Marks|
|b)||General English||20 Marks|
|c)||General Mathematics & Quantitative Aptitude||20 Marks|
|d)||Reasoning & Analytical Ability||20 Marks|
|e)||Basic Computer Knowledge||20 Marks|
Minimum qualifying marks:
- 50% for UR/OBC
- 40% for SC/ST/PH
- For General: Rs.300/-
- For SC /ST, PwD, Women candidates & Ex-Servicemen: No Fees
Fees Payment Method:
Application fees must be paid by Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft payable at New Delhi in favour of “Director, National Institute of Malaria Research, New Delhi
How to apply for NIMR Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates download the part I and part II application form in the website and send through postal in the following address on or before 11 October 2019 upto 5:30 pm.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
National Institute of Malaria Research,
NIMR Recruitment for Technical Assistant/Others: (Expired)
|Job Role||Technical Assistant, Technician & Laboratory Attendant|
|Salary||Up to Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/-|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||19 April 2019|
Technical Assistant: First class three years’ Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences from a recognized University.
Technician: 12th or Intermediate pass in Science subject with 55% marks and at least one-year Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT).
Laboratory Attendant: 10th pass with 50% marks in aggregate from recognized board plus one-year working experience in a Govt. recognized/approved/registered laboratory.
Age limit: Upper age limit as per NIMR rules.
Post wise vacancies: 44 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Life Sciences) – 14
- Technician – 26
- Laboratory Attendant – 4
- Technical Assistant (Life Sciences): Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/-
- Technician: Rs.19,900-63,200/-
- Laboratory Attendant: Rs.18,000-56,900/-
NIMR – Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on Written Test and/or Interview.
How to apply for NIMR Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates send their applications along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 19 April 2019.
For More details: Click here
ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research