Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
NILD Recruitment 2022 – National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities has released the job notification for the post of Lady Medical Officer/Staff Nurse/Stenographer/Upper Division Clerk/Typist for 05 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of MBBS/Any Degree/Diploma/10th within the age limit of 35 years can apply for this job. The selection process will be based on the written test/ interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply postal on or before 22 June 2022. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
About NILD : National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan) is an apex organization in the area of locomotor disability which came into the service since 1978 as an autonomous body under the ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India. It is located in the city Kolkata and expanding its services whole country wide. To develop Human Resource (manpower) for providing services to the Orthopaedically Handicapped population, namely training of Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Orthotists & Prosthetists, Employment & Placement Officers and Vocational Counsellor etc.
NILD Recruitment 2022:
NILD Recruitment 2022 for Lady Medical Officer/Staff Nurse/Stenographer/Upper Division Clerk/Typist:
|Job Role||Lady Medical Officer/Staff Nurse/Stenographer/Upper Division Clerk/Typist|
|Salary||Level 02 – 10|
|Last Date||22 June 2022|
Lady Medical Officer:
- MBBS from any recognized University/Institute. Experience:- 3 years experience Hospital/Institute
- Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery from a recognized University / Institution with three years experience. Registered as Nurse and Midwife under Indian Nursing Council Act 1947 / any State Nursing Council.
- Graduate with 80 wpm in Shorthand and 30 wpm in typing. Or Graduate with 100/40 wpm in shorthand and typewriting respectively. Experience: – Two years experience as steno-typist.
Upper Division Clerk:
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent. Experience: – Three years experience administration/accounts and knowledge of computer applications.
- Matriculation or Higher Secondary with typewriting speed 30 WPM.
- Lady Medical Officer – 35 years
- Staff Nurse – 30 years
- Stenographer – 27 years
- Upper Division Clerk – 27 years
- Typist – 18-25 years
- Lady Medical Officer – 01 Post
- Staff Nurse – 01 Post
- Stenographer – 01 Post
- Upper Division Clerk – 01 Post
- Typist – 01 Post
- Lady Medical Officer – Level-10
- Staff Nurse – Level-07
- Stenographer – Level-04
- Upper Division Clerk – Level-04
- Typist – Level-02
NILD Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Recruitment of Group- ‘B’ (Non-gazetted) and ‘C’ post(s) shall be done on the following procedure: Written Test (Objective/ Multiple Choice Questions): 80% ; Desirable Qualification: 10% ; Desirable Experience: 10%.
- For General – Rs.300/-
- No fees for SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities
How to apply for NILD Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and send the filled application along with required documents through postal on or before 22 June 2022 to the following address.
For more details : Click here
National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan),
B.T. Road, Bon-Hooghly,
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now