NIIT Walk-in Drive 2019 scheduled for the role of Associate Training Coordinator (Back-end/operations Profile) for B.E/Any degree graduates at Gurugram Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and venue details are given in below.
NIIT Walk-in Drive 2019 details:
|Job Role||Associate Training Coordinator (Back-end/operations)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Venue date||14 January 2019|
- Graduates need to apply (B.A./B.Com /BBA/BHM / B.Sc, BCA, B.Tech ME/B.Tech Biotech & PGDM can apply.
- 0 – 1 year of work experience
- Distance P.G can apply
- Post Graduate(Regular) are not eligible.
- Working knowledge of computers
- Shifts Day/Night-Night allowances will be there.
- Excellent Written & Verbal communication skills
- The role involves providing 24*5 Training Administration support to top companies in the EMEA, NAM & APAC region.
- Assist the customers with the Training Administration issue/E-mail & Chat
- Provide the customer with resolutions / Training scheduling options
- Gather additional information about reported issue
- Perform detailed case analysis and document the case in the system and generate ticket
- Generate daily / weekly reports for the customer on Microsoft Excel
- Perform Training Management activities on the Learning Management Systems.
How to apply for NIIT Walk-in Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive at the following venue on 14 January 2019.
Venue Date & Time: 14th January 2019 (Monday) at 10 AM onwards
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now