NIIT Technologies Off Campus drive 2018 scheduled for a role of Software Engineer (Digital Services Tech Leap’2018) for B.E/B.Tech – 2018 Batch graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NIIT Technologies Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Digital Services Tech Leap’2018|
|Salary||Rs 7.0 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
- BE Computer Science or IT Branch
- Graduation in 2018
- Minimum required passing percentage required – 65% or CGPA -6.5 throughout academics (10th, 12th & graduation).Students should not have any back in their previous semesters.
- Selected candidates required to join us: July 2018.
- Bond details 2 yrs. employee service bond amounting to INR 2 lacs
- Female prefered
- Job Locations: Bengaluru/Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai.
- TechLeap, Technical Leadership Acceleration Program is a Technology Leader Trainee Program, designed to nurture the career of young professionals and provide them with the skills and exposure to work in wide breadth of Digital Technologies across Digital Experience, Business Analytics, Cloud, and Digital Legacy Integration.
- The program, a 2 year curriculum, includes on the job learning across different subjects and assignments, combined with Personal Coaching and Mentoring by NIIT Digital Leadership Team.
- The program is divided into two stages: 1) development of fundamental technology skills related to the respective stream by providing on the job exposure and 2) building essential design and architecture capabilities by way of well-defined and customized trainings.
Selection Process: Online 3 test Cognitive Ability, Aptitude and Technical Test followed by Technical and HR interview.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now