NIIST Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Project Associate/Senior Project Associate/Scientific Administrative Assistant/Project Assistant. There are 15 vacancies available for the above-mentioned posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc/PhD are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
NIIST Recruitment 2023 for Project Associate/Senior Project Associate/Others:
|Job Role||Project Associate/Senior Project Associate/Others|
|Total Vacancies||15 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 18,000 – 42,000/-|
|Last date||11 September 2023|
Project Associate II: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology (Metallurgical/Materials Engg./ Mechanical Engg.) from a recognized University or Equivalent with 2 years R&D/ Industrial experience
Project Associate- I: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology (Metallurgical/Materials / Mechanical Engg.) from a recognized University or Equivalent.
Project Associate- I: B-Tech in Materials Science or M.Sc. in Materials Science from a recognized University or Equivalent
Project Associate- II: B.E./ B.Tech. in Mechanical/Production/ Manufacturing/Metallurgy/ Materials Science/Design Engineering from a recognized University or Equivalent with 2-year experience.
Scientific Administrative Assistant: Graduate in Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Biotechnology from a recognized University or Equivalent
Project Associate- I: M.Sc. in Polymer Chemistry /Polymer Science / Biopolymer Science from a recognized University or Equivalent.
Senior Project Associate: Ph.D. in Food Technology/Food Process Engineering/Food Science/ Food Engineering/ Agricultural Engineering/Chemical Engineering / Biotechnology from a recognized University or Equivalent.
Project Associate- I:
- B.Tech in Civil / Mechanical / Chemical Engineering OR Master’s Degree in Ecology / Environmental Studies or related branches from a recognized University or Equivalent.
- Desirable: Working knowledge/experience in life cycle assessment studies.
Project Associate- I: Master’s Degree in Biotechnology / Food Science/ Food Technology/ related area OR Bachelor’s in Engineering / Technology in Food Engineering /Food Technology / Chemical Engineering / Food Process Engineering / from a recognized University or Equivalent
Project Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry from a recog
Age Limit ( As on 11 September 2023 ):
- Project Associate- I/II: 35 years
- Senior Project Associate: 40 Years
- Scientific Administrative Assistant: 50 Years
- Project Assistant: 50 Years
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/Physically handicapped and female candidates applicable as per GOI/CSIR Rules
- Project Associate- I: Rs. 25,000 – 31, 000/-
- Project Associate- II: Rs. 28,000 – 35, 000/-
- Senior Project Associate: Rs. 42,000/-
- Scientific Administrative Assistant: Rs. 18,000/-
- Project Assistant: Rs. 20,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 15 Posts
- Project Associate- I: 07 Posts
- Project Associate- II: 02 Posts
- Senior Project Associate: 01 Post
- Scientific Administrative Assistant: 04 Posts
- Project Assistant: 01 Post
- The selection process includes an Interview.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for ONLINE INTERVIEW.
- The date and time of the online interview will be notified on official website in due course.
How to apply for NIIST Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website latest by 11 September 2023. 5.30 pm
For more details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
Note: The above posts are tenable till the duration of the project.
NIIST Recruitment 2023 FAQ:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at NIIST Recruitment?
Ans. At present NIIST having vacancies for Senior Project Associate/Project Associate
Q2.Who can apply for NIIST Vacancies?
Ans. Candidates who completed B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc/PHD are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for NIIST Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply for this post online before 11 September 2023.