NIIST Recruitment 2019 – CSIR-National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST) scheduled Walk-in-interview for the post of Data Entry Operator for 6 vacancies. The walk-in Process will be held on 27 July 2019 at 9 AM to 9.30 AM, Candidate will not be allowed after 9.30 AM under any circumstances. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NIIST Recruitment 2019:
NIIST Walk-in-Interview 2019 for Data Entry Operator:
|Job Role||Data Entry Operator|
|Venue Date||27 July 2019|
- Graduate in Computer Science (or)
- Graduate with 2 years Diploma in Computer Science with Knowledge of Computer Applications/ Office Automation
- One year of experience in working on Human Resource Management Automation Solutions
- Maximum age limit: 28 Years
Selection Process for NIIST Walk-in-Interview 2019:
- The Selection process is based on the written test which will be followed by an interview
- The interview process may continue on the next working day if required
How to apply for Walk-in-Interview 2019?
All interested and Eligible candidates can fill the duly filled Application form for Walking-in-interview on 29.07.2019 between 9.00 AM and 9.30 AM
For More Details: Click here
NIIST Recruitment – Venue details:
Venue Date & Time: 29 July 2019 between 9.00 AM and 9.30 AM
Note: Candidate will not be allowed after 9.30 AM under any circumstances.
NIIST Walk-in-Interview for Project Assistants:(Expired)
|Job Role||Project Assistants|
|Salary||Project Assistant-II: Rs.25,000/Month
Project Assistant-III: Rs.28,000/Month
|Venue Location||Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)|
|Venue Date||30 August to 7 September 2018|
- M.Sc Food Science & Technology / M.Sc Food Science & Nutrition / B.Tech Food Technology / B.Tech Food Process Engg. with minimum 55% marks.
- M.Sc Chemistry with minimum 55% marks
- M.Sc Physics with minimum 55% marks.
- M.Tech with minimum 55% marks after B.Tech in Electrical Engineering OR B.Tech in Electrical Engineering with minimum 55% marks plus two years experience
- M.Tech in Chemical Engineering/ Materials Science & Technology with minimum 55% marks OR B.Tech in Chemical Engineering with minimum 55% marks plus two years research experience
- M.Sc Chemistry with minimum 55% marks plus two years research experience
Age Limit (As on the date of Walk-in-interview):
- Project Assistant-II: Below 30 years
- Project Assistant-III: Below 35 years
- Upper Age limit relaxed as per Government policy.
NIIST PA – List of Vacancies: 17 Posts
- Project Assistant-II (Food Science) – 4 Posts
- Project Assistant-II (Chemistry) – 6 Posts
- Project Assistant-II (Physics) – 2 Posts
- Project Assistant-III (Chemistry) – 2 Posts
- Project Assistant-III (Electrical Engg) – 1 Post
- Project Assistant-III (Chemical Engg) – 2 Posts
NIIST PA Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on Interview. Only those whose final results have been
declared as on the date of walk-in-interview will be eligible.
How to apply NIIST Recruitment for Project Assistant?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in NIIST website www.niist.res.in and attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue on 30 August 2018 to 7 September 2018.
For More details: Click here
NIIST Recruitment – Venue details:
Venue Date & Time: 30 August 2018 to 7 September 2018 at 9.00 AM
- Project Assistant-II (Food Science): 30.08.2018
- Project Assistant-III (Chemistry): 31.08.2018
- Project Assistant-II (Chemistry): 31.08.2018
- Project Assistant-II (Physics): 04.09.2018
- Project Assistant-III (Electrical Engg): 05.09.2018
- Project Assistant-III (Chemical Engg): 07.09.2018
Industrial Estate PO,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 019