NIIST Recruitment 2020 – CSIR-National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST) invites online job application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Project Associate/Field Assistant/ – 05 posts. Candidates with the qualification of M.Sc/B.E/B.Tech/Diploma are eligible to apply for this job. The selection will be based on the Online Interview. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NIIST Recruitment 2021:
NIIST Recruitment 2021 for Project Associate/Field Assistant:
|Job Role||Project Associate/Field Assistant|
|Job Category||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)|
|Last date for online application||24 May 2021|
Project Associate – I
- M.Sc in Biotechnology/ Biological Science OR B.Tech Civil / Mechanical Engineering. OR B. Tech in Food Technology / Food Engineering / Food Process Engineering.
Project Associate – II
- M.Sc in Chemistry / Biochemistry from a recognized university or equivalent with two years’ research experience. OR B. E/B. Tech in Metallurgy / Materials Science/ Mechanical/ Automotive from a recognized university or equivalent and two years of experience.
- Diploma in Mechanical / Chemical Engineering.
Upper Age Limit:
- Project Associate – 35 years
- Field Assistant – 50 years
Total Vacancies: 05 Posts
- Project Associate-I: 02 Posts
- Project Associate-II: 02 Posts
- Field Assistant: 01 Post
- Project Associate-I: Rs.25,000 – 31,000/-
- Project Associate-II: Rs.28,000 – 35,000/-
- Field Assistant: Rs.20,000/-
NIIST Recruitment Selection Process :
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for ONLINE INTERVIEW. The date and time of online interview will be notified in NIIST website
How to apply NIIST Recruitment 2021?
All Interested and eligible candidates care required to apply on-line through CSIR-NIIST website on or before 24 May 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
NIIST Walk-in-Interview for Project Assistants:(Expired)
|Job Role||Project Assistants|
|Salary||Project Assistant-II: Rs.25,000/Month
Project Assistant-III: Rs.28,000/Month
|Venue Location||Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)|
|Venue Date||30 August to 7 September 2018|
- M.Sc Food Science & Technology / M.Sc Food Science & Nutrition / B.Tech Food Technology / B.Tech Food Process Engg. with minimum 55% marks.
- M.Sc Chemistry with minimum 55% marks
- M.Sc Physics with minimum 55% marks.
- M.Tech with minimum 55% marks after B.Tech in Electrical Engineering OR B.Tech in Electrical Engineering with minimum 55% marks plus two years experience
- M.Tech in Chemical Engineering/ Materials Science & Technology with minimum 55% marks OR B.Tech in Chemical Engineering with minimum 55% marks plus two years research experience
- M.Sc Chemistry with minimum 55% marks plus two years research experience
Age Limit (As on the date of Walk-in-interview):
- Project Assistant-II: Below 30 years
- Project Assistant-III: Below 35 years
- Upper Age limit relaxed as per Government policy.
NIIST PA – List of Vacancies: 17 Posts
- Project Assistant-II (Food Science) – 4 Posts
- Project Assistant-II (Chemistry) – 6 Posts
- Project Assistant-II (Physics) – 2 Posts
- Project Assistant-III (Chemistry) – 2 Posts
- Project Assistant-III (Electrical Engg) – 1 Post
- Project Assistant-III (Chemical Engg) – 2 Posts
NIIST PA Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on Interview. Only those whose final results have been
declared as on the date of walk-in-interview will be eligible.
How to apply NIIST Recruitment for Project Assistant?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in NIIST website www.niist.res.in and attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue on 30 August 2018 to 7 September 2018.
For More details: Click here
NIIST Recruitment – Venue details:
Venue Date & Time: 30 August 2018 to 7 September 2018 at 9.00 AM
- Project Assistant-II (Food Science): 30.08.2018
- Project Assistant-III (Chemistry): 31.08.2018
- Project Assistant-II (Chemistry): 31.08.2018
- Project Assistant-II (Physics): 04.09.2018
- Project Assistant-III (Electrical Engg): 05.09.2018
- Project Assistant-III (Chemical Engg): 07.09.2018
Industrial Estate PO,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 019
NIIST Recruitment 2021 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at NIIST Recruitment?
Ans. At present NIIST having vacancies for Project Associate/Field Assistant of 50 posts
Q2.Who can apply for NIIST Vacancies?
Ans. Candidates who completed M.Sc/B.E/B.Tech/Diploma are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for NIIST Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply for this post online at CSIR-NIIST website (www.niist.res.in) on or last date
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now