Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
NIIRNCD Recruitment 2022 – National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communicable Diseases (NIIRNCD), Jodhpur, is a research Institute under the aegis of Indian Council of Medical Research, Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India. The Institute intends to engage eligible candidates for the temporary post of Research Assistant/Computer Programmer/Technician/MTS. The educational qualiication of the Candidates must be B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/MCA/Diploma/12th. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this posts can attend the Walk-In drive on given dates. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
The National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communicable Diseases Or NIIRNCD (ICMR-NIIRNCD) (formerly known as DMRC, Jodhpur), is one of the permanent institutes of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), a Government of India’s apex autonomous organization for bio-medical research in the country. The Centre, established on 27th June, 1984, started functioning in the form of three co-ordinating units located at Jodhpur, Bikaner, and Jaipur.
NIIRNCD Recruitment 2022 for Research Assistant/Technician and others:
|Job Role||Research Assistant/Technician/others|
|Salary/month||Rs. 15,800 – 32,000/-|
|Walk-In Interview Dates||1,7,8 December 2022|
- Graduate in Zoology/Bio – chemistry/Bio -technology from a recognized university with three years work experience (Research) from a recognized Institution. OR
- Master’s degree in Zoology/Bio – chemistry and Bio – technology from the recognized University.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Application/ Information Technology/Computer Science from a recognized
- B.E./B.Tech in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Technology/Information Technology from a recognized Institution/University/Institute.
Technician – III:
- 12th pass in science subjects and 02 years Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) Or
- 12th pass in science subjects AND 01 year DMLT and 01 year lab experience in a Govt. recognized organization Or
- 12th pass in science subjects and 02 years field/laboratory experience.
- Note: B.Sc. degree shall be treated as 3 years experience.
- High School or equivalent.
Duration: One year/till completion of project (whichever is earlier).
Maximum Age Limit:
- Research Assistant/Computer Programmer/Technician – 30years
- MTS – 25 years
- Age relaxation will be admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates, retrenched Government Employees, Departmental Candidates (including projects) and Ex-servicemen etc. in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government/DoPT/ICMR from time to time.
- Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons.
- SC/ST/OBC will be given age relaxation in respect of the posts reserved for them only and not for UR posts.
Total Vacancies: 20 Posts
- Research Assistant – 01 Post
- Computer Programmer – 01 Post
- Technician – 11 Posts
- MTS – 07 Posts
- Research Assistant – Rs. 31,000/-
- Computer Programmer – Rs. 32,000/-
- Technician – 18,000/-
- MTS – 15,800/-
NIIRNCD Recruitment Selection Process:
The candidates will be selected based on the written test/personal discussion/interview. The final merit shall be prepared on the basis of marks of written test and interview.
The Qualifying Marks for the written test shall be as under :-
- For SC/ST : 35%
- For UR/OBC/EWS : 40%
The candidates scoring qualifying marks or more shall be interviewed as follows :-
|Name of the Post||No.of Candidates to be interviewed|
|Research Assistant||Top 03 candidates in the written test|
|Computer Programmer||Top 03 candidates in the written test|
|Technician – III||Top 33 candidates in the written test|
|MTS||Top 21 candidates in the written test|
- In case of non conductance of written test being less than 30 candidates, the merit shall be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the interview.
- In case of more than 30 candidates, a written test comprising of 20 number of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with 20 marks, shall be taken.
How to apply for NIIRNCD Recruitment 2022?
The eligible candidates willing to apply for the above mentioned posts may download the application form from the websites of ICMR & NIIRNCD and attend the written test/personal discussion/interview as per the schedule given with the duly filled application forms along with all documents in support of (a) Proof of Date of Birth (b) Qualification (c) Experience (d) Recent passport size photograph etc.
Note: Separate Application Form should be filled for each post.
For more Details: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here
Date & time of Walk-in interview/ Personal discussion:
- Research Assistant – 01.12.2022 at 10:30 AM
- Computer Programmer – 01.12.2022 at 11:00 AM
- Technician – 07.12.2022 at 10 AM
- MTS – 08.12.2022 at 10 AM
New Pali Road,
Rajasthan – 342005
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now