NIIH Recruitment 2023: The National Institute of Immunohaemotology(NIIH) invites applications for the Technical Assistant/Technician post. Candidates who completed 12th/B.Sc from a recognized institute can apply for these positions. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Procedure are mentioned below.
About NIIH: National Institute of Immunohaemotology (NIIH) is a premier research institute of ICMR focusing on basic and translational research in the area of hematology, transfusion medicine, and immunology. The thrust areas of the institute include transfusion medicine, hemoglobinopathies and red cell enteropathies, hemostasis and thrombosis, primary immunodeficiency diseases, autoimmune diseases, inherited and acquired marrow failure syndromes, hematological malignancies, and transfusion-transmitted diseases.
NIIH Recruitment 2023 for Technical Assistant/Technician:
|Job Role||Technical Assistant/Technician|
|Job Category||Govt Job|
|Total Vacancies||03 Posts|
|Application Starts||11 July 2023|
|Last date to apply||01 August 2023|
Detailed Eligibility Criteria:
- 1st class three-year Bachelor‟s degree in Biological Sciences / Biotechnology from a recognized University
- Desirable: 02 years experience in Molecular Biology
- 12th or Intermediate pass in Science subject with 55% marks from a Govt. recognized Board and at least one year Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) from govt. recognized Institution
- Desirable: 02 years experience in Immunology/ Molecular Biology
Age Limit(As on 01 August 2023):
- Technical Assistant: 30 Years
- Technician: 28 Years
- No age relaxation would be available to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying for unreserved vacancies.
- Candidates working in ICMR-funded projects continuously shall also be eligible for age relaxation up to five years
- The age relaxation for reserved category applicants is admissible only in the case of vacancies being reserved for such categories
- Technical Assistant: Rs.35400-112400/-
- Technician: Rs.19900-63200/-
No.of.vacancies: 03 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 01 Posts
- Technician: 02 Posts
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for an Online Computer Based Test information for which will be provided in the Admit cardt.
- After the Computer based Test and Document verification wherever applicable, the ICMRNIIH will draw up the Merit List for each category of the post.
- Selection would be on the merit achieved by the candidates in the CBT.
- CBT: 100 questions for 100 marks
- English Language.General- 10 questions for 10 marks
- Knowledge/Awareness(including Current affairs)- 10 questions for 10 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 10 questions for 10 marks
- Subject Knowledge/Skill test i.e. Basic Biology/ Molecular Biology /Biotechnology Immunology – 70 questions for 70 marks
- Duration of test will be 120 minutes.
- One mark shall be awarded for each correct answer and negative mark of 0.25 for each wrong answer
- For all others: Rs. 300/-
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)/SC/ST/EWS/Women: Exempted from payment of fee.
Mode Of Payment: The candidates can deposit the above application fee through online payment gateway available at the Application Portal using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
How to apply for NIIH Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online latest by 01 August 2023 up to 5.00 p.m.
For More details: Click here.
To apply: Click here.
- Opening date for online registration – 11 July 2023
- Closing date for online registration & submission of online applications – 01 August 2023 upto 05.00 PM
- Tentative Schedule for CBT Examination- 20 August 2023