Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
NIIH Recruitment 2020 –IMCR – National Institute Of Immunohaematology has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Senior Research Fellow, Lab Technician. There are 05 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 03 December 2020. The age limit of the candidates should not exceed 28 years and 30 years. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About NIIH: National Institute of Immunohaemotology (NIIH) is a premiere research institute of ICMR focusing on basic and translational research in the area of hematology, transfusion medicine and immunology. The thrust areas of institute include transfusion medicine, hemoglobinopathies and red cell enzymopathies, hemostasis and thrombosis, primary immunodeficiency diseases, autoimmune diseases, inherited and acquired marrow failure syndromes, hematological malignancies and transfusion-transmitted diseases.
NIIH Recruitment 2020:
NIIH Recruitment 2020 for Senior Research Fellow/Lab Technician:
|Job Roe||Senior Research Fellow, Lab Technician|
|Application Last Date||03 December 2020|
For Senior Research Fellow:
- M.sc. in Life Science/ Microbiology/Genetics/Molecular Biotechnology/ Biochemistry with 2 years research experience.
- Desirable: Experience in Molecular Biology.
For Lab Technician:
- 10+2 in sciences subjects and two years diploma in medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)
- Desirable: B.sc. Life sciences/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology.
Age Limit (as on 01.12.2020):
- Senior Research Fellow – up to 28 years
- Lab Technician – up to 30 years
- Age relaxation for SC/OBC/PWD and Experience candidate will be as per the rules.
- Senior Research Fellow – 04 Posts
- Lab Technician – 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow – Rs.35,000/month
- Lab Technician – Rs. 18,000/month
NIIH Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on online interview. candidates have to make their own arrangements for Video Call/ Video-conferencing facilities for online Interviews.
Note: The link will be sent to the shortlisted candidates for online interviews. The applicants are advised to visit our website regularly for any updates and changes in the recruitment process.
How to apply for NIIH Recruitment 2020?
All the interested and eligible candidates have to download the application form from official website (http://www.niih.org.in/) and submit the filled application form along with required documentations through e-mail ( [email protected]) on or before 03 December 2020.
For More Details: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now