NII Recruitment 2020 – National Institute of Immunology (an autonomous Research Institute of the Department of Biotechnology) invites online job notification for the post of Technical Officer, Technician, Tradesman (Plumber), Management Assistant, Junior Assistant, Skilled Work Assistant for 24 vacancies. Candidates who completed their M.Sc/ B.Sc/ Any Degree/ Diploma/ ITI/ 12th/ 10th within the age limit of 18 to 30 years are eligible to apply for this job. Candidates have to clear the Tier-I (OMR Based Written Test) and Tier-II (Trade/ Skill/ Computer Proficiency Test) to get selected in this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (www.nii.res.in) website from 25 January to
17 February 2020 9 March 2020 (Last date extended). Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
NII Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Technical Officer/ Technician/ Tradesman/ Management Asst/ Jr Asst/ Skilled Work Asst|
|Salary||Level in Pay Matrix 1 – 6|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Application Starting Date||25 January 2020|
National Institute of Immunology – Detailed Eligibility:
Technical Officer-I (Laboratory)
- M.Sc. or equivalent qualification with one year experience OR
- B.Sc. with five years experience
- Laboratory: Matric with Science plus 2 years full time Diploma in Medical Lab
Technology course and three years experience after MLT; OR
B.Sc with one year experience in R&D Laboratory.
- Engineering: 3 years Diploma in Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunication Trade OR
Matric with ITI Certificate in Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunication Trade with five years experience
- Matric with ITI certificate in Electrical Trade with three years relevant experience in a reputed Lab/ Industrial Establishment including apprenticeship in a recognised workshop.
Tradesman (Plumber) :
- ITI Certificate in Plumbing Trade with 1 year experience OR VIIth with minimum 10 years experience.
- Graduate with a minimum of 3 years experience
Junior Assistant- II:
- 12th class OR Equivalent Qualification from a Recognized Board or University with typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer.
Skilled Work Assistant:
- Matric OR Equivalent Qualification from a Recognized Board.
Age Limit (as on 17.02.2020): 18 to 30 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Technical Officer-I: (Laboratory) – 05 Posts
- Technician- I: Laboratory – 6 Posts
- Technician- II: Engineering – 03 Posts
- Tradesman (Plumber) – 01 Post
- Management Assistant – 07 Posts
- Junior Assistant- II – 01 Post
- Skilled Work Assistant – 06 Posts
- Technical Officer-I/Management Assistant: 6 Level in Pay Matrix(as per 7th CPC)
- Technician- I: 5 Level in Pay Matrix(as per 7th CPC)
- Technician- II: 3 Level in Pay Matrix(as per 7th CPC)
- Tradesman (Plumber)/Junior Assistant- II: 2 Level in Pay Matrix(as per 7th CPC) :
- Skilled Work Assistant: 1 Level in Pay Matrix(as per 7th CPC)
NII Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will consist of
- Tier-I (OMR Based Written Test)
- Tier-II (Trade/Skill/ Computer Proficiency Test, wherever applicable)
Scheme of Examination:
- Tier-I (OMR Based Written Test) may be normalized as per requirement.
- The Tier-I (OMR Based Written Test) will consist of Objective Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) only.
- There shall be negative marking of 1/4 for each wrong answer.
- The medium for OMR based written test will be both English and Hindi. (This written test will be for provisional selection)
- Tier-II (Trade/Skill/Computer Proficiency Test, wherever applicable, will be qualifying in nature).
- The merit list would be based on the scores obtained in the OMR based Written Test.
Application Fee: Rs.500/-
Note: Women and SC/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of application fee
Mode of Payment: Through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
How to Apply for NII Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.nii.res.in) website from 25 January to 17 February 2020 (till 11:59 PM).
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Commencement of Registration: 25-01-2020 at 09:00 AM
- Closing Date of Registration:
17-02-202017-02-2020 at 11:59 PM
- Closing Payment Date:
17-02-202017-02-2020 at 11:59 PM
- Tentative date for written test: 08-03-2020 (SUNDAY)
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now