NIH Roorkee Recruitment 2023 – National Institute of Hydrology, Roorkee invites application forms from eligible candidates for the post of Scientist ‘C’ for 02 vacancies. Candidates who pass PhD/M.E/M.Tech/B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc is eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 20 November 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process is listed below.
NIH Roorkee Recruitment 2023 for Scientist ‘C’:
|Job Role||Scientist ‘C’|
|Total Posts||02 Posts|
|Job Location||Roorkee (Uttarakhand)|
|Last Date||20 November 2023|
NIH Roorkee Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- A least 60% Maris oF equivalent in master’s Degree (with undergraduate degrees in Engineering with at least 60% marks or equivalent) in any one of the following specializations:
- Civil Engineering/Agricultural Engg/ Instrumentation Engg/Computer Engg Water Resources/Hydrology/ Hydraulics/Irrigation/Soil & Water Conservation/Environmental Engg/Remote Sensing & GIS/Geo-Informatics
- Doctorate degree with PG degree in Engg /Science with at least 60% marks or equivalent) in any one of the following specializations as may be specialised according to requirements: Water Resources/Hyaroiogy/Physicsics/Chemistry/Mathematics/Earth Science/Environmental Science/Instrumentation/Geo-Hydrology/Hydrogeology/Water Quality/Meteorology/Nuclear Hydrology/Remote Sensing and GIS.
- Experience: Experience of 3 years in Research and development organizations or academic and/or industrial Institutions, out of which at east 2 years should be at Scientist B in Level-1 (Rs. 56100-177500/-) in the pay matte equivalent
- Publications in reputed national and international journals costing to hydrology and water resources
Age limit(As on 20 November 2023) 40 Years
Age Relaxation: Relaxation in age limit up to 5 Years for government bodies/Public Sector employees) In accordance with instructions or orders issued by the Government of India from time
No.of.vacancies: 02 Posts
- The selection process includes interviews
How to apply for NIH Roorkee Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the above post online on or before 20 November 2023 & Print out the completed online application along with all relevant supporting documents duly self-attested to be sent by Speed/Registered Post only to the mentioned address on or before 30 November 2023.
For More Details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
Senior Administrative Officer,
National Institute of Hydrology,
Roorkee – 247 667 (Uttarakhand)
Note: The A4 size envelope containing the complete application should be superscribed “Application for the post of __________.