NIFT Recruitment 2020 – National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) invites online application form for the post of Steno Grade-III/ Assistant Accounts/ Assistant Warden/ Machine Mechanic/ Library Assistant/ Junior Assistant/ Lab Assistant/ Bus Driver/ MTS for 18 vacancies and Junior Translation Officer for 16 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Master’s Degree/ Degree/ Diploma/ITI/ 12th/ 10th are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written/ skill test. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
National Institute of Fashion Technology: It is a group of fashion colleges in India. NIFT was established in 1986 under the Government of India and the Ministry of Textiles. It is an institution of management, design and technology for the international fashion business. It was granted as a statutory status in 2006, empowering it to award degrees and other academic distinctions
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2020 for Editor/ News Reader-cum-Translator
- Join Indian Army Recruitment 2020 for TGC/SSC Officers/Soldiers
- BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 for Trade Apprentices
NIFT Recruitment 2020 Details:
List of current openings:
|Job Role||Vacancies||Last Date|
|Steno/Others||18||04 August 2020|
|Junior Translation Officer||16||10 August 2020|
NIFT Recruitment 2020 for Steno/Lab Assistant:
|Job Role||Steno Grade-III/Assistant Accounts/Assistant Warden/Machine Mechanic/Library Assistant/Junior Assistant/Lab Assistant/Bus Driver/MTS|
|Qualification||Degree/ Diploma/ITI/ 12th/ 10th|
|Salary||Level 1 – 4 as per 7th CPC|
|Job Location||NIFT Srinagar|
|Last Date||04 August 2020|
- Graduate from a University/ Institute of repute
- Minimum speed of 80 wpm in shorthand and 40 wpm in typing
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Graduate in Commerce/Economics/Statistics/Mathematics from a University/Institute of repute.
- Diploma/Certificate in Computer applications Operations latest software i.e. MS Office (word/Excel/Power Point). Accounts related software and proficiency in computer operations.
- Two years’ experience in Audit/Accounts.
- Typing speed of at least 40 w. p. m in English/Hindi
Assistant Warden: Graduate from a recognized University
- Diploma/Certificate from ITI as Fitter in related areas or its equivalent diploma/Certificate recognized by the Government.
- At least 3 years’ experience
- Graduate from a recognized University/ Institution
- Diploma/Degree in Library Science
- At least 1-year
- Passed 10+2 examination from a Board or its equivalent recognized by the Govt.
- A typing speed of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi
- 10+2 plus diploma/certificate of 3 years duration in Cutting & Tailoring/Dress Designing from any Govt./ Board of Technical education recognized institute with 03 years of relevant experience in industry
- 10th pass from a Board or it’s equivalent recognized by the Government.
- Possession of the requisite driving license for Heavy Motor Vehicle
- Should be fully conversant with traffic regulations.
- Should have at least 2 years’ experience in driving Heavy Motor Vehicle.
MTS: Matriculation or equivalent pass Or ITI Pass
Age Limit (as on 04.08.2020):
- Steno Grade-III: 21-25 years
- Assistant Accounts/ Lab Assistant (: 21-40 years
- Assistant Warden: 30-45 years
- Machine Mechanic: 18-35 years
- Library Assistant: 21-30 years
- Junior Assistant/MTS: 18-25 years
- Bus Driver: 21-35 years
- For OBC: 3 years
- For SC/ST: 5 years
Post-Wise Vacancies: Total – 18 Posts
- Steno Grade-III: 01 post
- Assistant Accounts: 01 post
- Assistant Warden: 01 post
- Machine Mechanic: 01 post
- Library Assistant: 01 post
- Junior Assistant: 02 posts
- Lab Assistant (FD): 01 post
- Lab Assistant(FC): 01 post
- Lab Assistant(IT): 01 post
- Bus Driver: 01 post
- MTS: 07 posts
- Steno Grade-III/ Assistant Accounts/ Assistant Warden/ Machine Mechanic: Level – 4 (7th CPC) + GP Rs. 2,400/- (6th CPC)
- Library Assistant/ Junior Assistant/ Lab Assistant/ Bus Driver: Level – 2 (7th CPC) + GP Rs. 1,900/- (6th CPC)
- MTS: Level – 1 (7th CPC) + GP Rs. 1,800/- (6th CPC)
NIFT Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the written/skill test.
For General, EWS & OBC candidates: Rs.500/-
Note: For SC/ST/PWD & Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply for NIFT Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by the following link on or before 04 August 2020 upto 5:30 PM.
For More Details & Online Application Form: Click here
NIFT Recruitment 2020 for Junior Translation Officer:
|Job Role||Junior Translation Officer|
|Salary||Level-6 of Pay Matrix|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Starting Date||15 June 2020|
|Last Date||10 August 2020|
- Candidates should complete Master’s Degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the Degree level. OR
- Master’s Degree of a recognized University in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the Degree level OR
- Master’s Degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi medium and English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of an examination at the Degree level. AND
- Recognized Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa or two years’ experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central or State Government office, including Government of India Undertaking.
Age Limit (as on 10.08.2020): 30 Years
- For SC/ST – 05 years
- For OBC – 03 years
Category Wise Vacancies:
- UR – 08 posts
- SC – 02 posts
- ST – 01 post
- OBC – 04 posts
- EWS – 01 post
NIFT Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection shall be on the basis of the performance in the written test.
For Written Test:
The written test will consist of two papers – Paper-I and Paper-II as per details given below:
- General Hindi – 100 marks (Objective)
- General English – 100 marks (Objective)
- Translation and Essay: 200 Marks (Conventional Type)
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (General, EWS & OBC candidates)
Note: SC/ST/PWD & Women candidate are exempted from payment of application fee
How to Apply NIFT Recruitment 2020 for Junior Translation Officer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.nift.ac.in) website from 15 June 2020 (9:00 AM) to 10 August 2020 (up to 5:30 PM).
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Starting date for Online Application process: 15.06.2020
- Ending date for Online Application process: 10.08.2020 up to 5.30 PM
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now