Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
NIFT Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the Junior Assistant. There are 10 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of 12th pass are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
National Institute of Fashion Technology: It is a group of fashion colleges in India. NIFT was established in 1986 under the Government of India and the Ministry of Textiles. It is an institution of management, design, and technology for the international fashion business. It was granted statutory status in 2006, empowering it to award degrees and other academic distinctions
NIFT Recruitment 2023 for Junior Assistant:
|Job Role||Junior Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||10 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 5,200 – 20,200/-|
|Last Date||15 May 2023|
- Passed 10+2 examination from a Board or its equivalent recognized by the Government.
- A typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi.
- Computer proficiency, which includes Competency in MS Word / applicable software for written/mail correspondence.
- Competency in the management of mail accounts.
- Competency in retrieving information through search applications.
- Candidates who have done diploma in computers shall be given preferential weightage.
Age Limit: 27 years
Age Relaxation: The maximum upper age limit for NIFT employees may be relaxed up to 05 years or the total length of service rendered (on a regular and/or long-term contract basis) whichever is less.
Salary: Rs 5,200 – 20,200/-
No.of.Vacancies: 10 Posts
- The selection process shall have two-tier tests.
- Tier-I will consist Practical Test/Skill Test for the post, which is qualifying in nature.
- Tier II will consist of an objective type/written examination which will comprise basic English, general awareness, aptitude, logical reasoning, basic arithmetic, etc.
- NIFT may constitute a Screening-cum-short listing-Committee, which will screen all the applications received in response to this advertisement and Shortlist the eligible candidates on the basis of qualifications, experience, etc.
- No correspondence will be entertained from the applicant either before or after the selection.
- The decision of the Institute shall be final.
- The date for the practical/skill test and written test shall be intimated to the provisionally shortlisted candidates only.
- The Venue for the tests will be NIFT Bhopal.
- The selection of the candidates shall be purely on the basis of the merit list.
- The merit list will be drawn on the basis of Written-Test.
- The prescribed fee for UR and OBC candidates is Rs. 500/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
How to apply for NIFT Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website latest by 15 May 2023.
For more details & Apply: Click here
- Reservation and relaxations will be as per the Govt. of India guidelines.
- The number of vacancies may be increased or decreased as per the requirements and at the sole discretion of NIFT.
- The Institute/NIFT reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts as per the requirement.
- Candidates are advised to keep the print-out of the online application form and receipt of payment for their records for future reference.
- The candidates shall be required to mention their correct and active e-mail addresses and Mobile Numbers in the online application form at the prescribed place, as all the correspondence such as issuance of admit card/call letter or any other information will be communicated through the e-mail only.