NIFT Recruitment 2021 – National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) invites online application form for the post of Steno Grade-III/ Assistant Accounts/ Assistant Warden/ Machine Mechanic/ Library Assistant/ Junior Assistant/ Lab Assistant/ Bus Driver/ MTS for 18 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Master’s Degree/ Degree/ Diploma/ITI/ 12th/ 10th are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written/ skill test. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
National Institute of Fashion Technology: It is a group of fashion colleges in India. NIFT was established in 1986 under the Government of India and the Ministry of Textiles. It is an institution of management, design and technology for the international fashion business. It was granted as a statutory status in 2006, empowering it to award degrees and other academic distinctions
NIFT Recruitment 2021 Details:
NIFT Recruitment 2021 for Steno/Assistant Accounts/Assistant Warden/Machine Mechanic/Library Assistant/Junior Assistant:
|Job Role||Steno Grade-III/Assistant Accounts/Assistant Warden/Machine Mechanic/Library Assistant/Junior Assistant/Lab Assistant/Bus Driver/MTS|
|Qualification||Degree/ Diploma/ITI/ 12th/ 10th|
|Salary||Level 1 – 4 as per 7th CPC|
|Job Location||NIFT Srinagar|
|Last Date||20 August 2021|
- Graduate from a University/ Institute of repute
- Minimum speed of 80 wpm in shorthand and 40 wpm in typing
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Govt./ Semi-Govt./ State Govt/UT/Autonomous Organization/PSU. Proficiency in Computer Operation
Assistant (Finance & Accounts):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from recognized University / Institution with two years’ experience in Finance and Accounts matters. Or
- Master’s Degree in Commerce from recognized University / Institution with one year experience in Finance and Accounts matters. Working Knowledge of Accounting Software.
- Graduate from a recognized University. One year experience as Assistant Warden in an educational institution under Central Government/State Government/Autonomous Bodies.
- Recognized ITI Diploma (at least one year duration) as fitter or in maintenance of machines with one year experience in repair and maintenance of cutting/sewing/finishing machines in garment industry. Or
- Recognized Certificate (at least six months duration) from ITI as Fitter recognized by Government or its equivalent with three year experience in repair and maintenance of cutting/sewing/finishing machines in garment industry.
- Graduate from a recognized University / Institution with diploma in Library Science OR Bachelors’ Degree in Library Science from recognized University/Institution.
- At least one year working experience in a well established Library
- Passed 10+2 examination from a Board or its equivalent recognized by the Govt.
- A typing speed of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi
- Passed 10+2 examination from a Board or its equivalent recognized by the Government. A typing speed of 30 w.p.m in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi
- Computer proficiency, which includes: Competency in MS Word / applicable software for written / mail correspondence. Competency in management of mail accounts. Competency in retrieving information
through search applications. Candidates who have done diploma in Computers shall be given preferential weightage.
Lab Assistant (FD, FC & IT):
For FD ( Fashion Design):
- 10 + 2 plus Diploma/ Certificate of 3 years duration in cutting & Tailoring / Dress Designing from any Govt. / Board of Technical education recognized institute with 03 years of relevant experience in industry. OR
- 10th Standard plus Diploma/Certificate of 03 years duration from any Govt./Board of Technical education recognized institute with 5 years of experience as Sewing machine operator with embroidery knowledge & skills and or sewing supervisor in industry.
For FC ( Fashion Communication):
- Graduate from a recognized University / Institution. Should have one year Certificate/ Diploma in Photography from a reputed Institute.
For IT (Information Technology):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application / B.Sc. (Computer Science). Knowledge of Graphics, Multimedia software and Garment CAD. 1-2 years working experience in woven and print design software in reputed industries is desirable.
- 10th pass from a Board or it’s equivalent recognized by the Government.
- Possession of the requisite driving license for Heavy Motor Vehicle
- Should be fully conversant with traffic regulations with traffic regulations and able to read and write in Hindi and English
- Should have at least 2 years’ experience in driving Heavy Motor Vehicle.
- Passed 10th class from a Board or its equivalent recognized by the Government.
Age Limit : 27 years
- For OBC: 3 years
- For SC/ST: 5 years
Post-Wise Vacancies: Total – 18 Posts
- Steno Grade-III – 01 Post
- Assistant (Finance & Accounts) – 01 Post
- Assistant Warden (Female) – 01 Post
- Machine Mechanic – 01 Post
- Library Assistant – 01 Post
- Junior Assistant – 02 Posts
- Lab Assistant(FD) – 01 Post
- Lab Assistant(FC) – 01 Post
- Lab Assistant(IT) – 01 Post
- Driver – 01 Post
- Multi Tasking Staff- MTS – 07 Posts
- Steno Grade-III/ Assistant Accounts/ Assistant Warden/ Machine Mechanic: Level – 4 (7th CPC) + GP Rs. 2,400/- (6th CPC)
- Library Assistant/ Junior Assistant/ Lab Assistant/ Bus Driver: Level – 2 (7th CPC) + GP Rs. 1,900/- (6th CPC)
- MTS: Level – 1 (7th CPC) + GP Rs. 1,800/- (6th CPC)
NIFT Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection of the candidate shall be purely on merit list. The Merit list will be drawn on the basis of Written Test consists of Multiple Choice Questions & Skill-Test
- For General, EWS & OBC candidates: Rs.500/-
Note: For SC/ST/PWD & Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply for NIFT Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by the following link on or before 20 August 2021 upto 5:30 PM.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
NIFT Recruitment 2020 for Junior Translation Officer: (Expired)
|Job Role||Junior Translation Officer|
|Salary||Level-6 of Pay Matrix|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Starting Date||15 June 2020|
|Last Date||10 August 2020|
- Candidates should complete Master’s Degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the Degree level. OR
- Master’s Degree of a recognized University in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the Degree level OR
- Master’s Degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi medium and English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of an examination at the Degree level. AND
- Recognized Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa or two years’ experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central or State Government office, including Government of India Undertaking.
Age Limit (as on 10.08.2020): 30 Years
- For SC/ST – 05 years
- For OBC – 03 years
Category Wise Vacancies:
- UR – 08 posts
- SC – 02 posts
- ST – 01 post
- OBC – 04 posts
- EWS – 01 post
NIFT Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection shall be on the basis of the performance in the written test.
For Written Test:
The written test will consist of two papers – Paper-I and Paper-II as per details given below:
- General Hindi – 100 marks (Objective)
- General English – 100 marks (Objective)
- Translation and Essay: 200 Marks (Conventional Type)
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (General, EWS & OBC candidates)
Note: SC/ST/PWD & Women candidate are exempted from payment of application fee
How to Apply NIFT Recruitment 2020 for Junior Translation Officer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.nift.ac.in) website from 15 June 2020 (9:00 AM) to 10 August 2020 (up to 5:30 PM).
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Starting date for Online Application process: 15.06.2020
- Ending date for Online Application process: 10.08.2020 up to 5.30 PM
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now