Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
NIEPMD Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Technician in various disciplines. There are 02 vacancies available for above mentioned post. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/MCA/Diploma are eligible to apply for the job. The interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
About NIEPMD: National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (Divyangjan) established in the year 2005, on East Coast Road, Muttukadu, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, (about 30 km from Chennai Central railway station, Mofussil bus terminus and airport) Under Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan), Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India, to serve as a national resource center for empowerment of persons with Multiple Disabilities such as those with two or more disabilities in a person. To conduct, sponsor, coordinate or subsidize research into all aspects of the education, rehabilitation, capacity building, and independent living of persons with Multiple Disabilities by the Institute or through NGOs.
NIEPMD Recruitment 2023 for Technician:
|Total Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Interview Date||15 March 2023|
CCTV Technician (Consultant) :
- B.E in Electronic & Communication.
- 02 years working experience on IP based CCTV network.
- Handling of CCTV server.
- NDR and troubleshooting of PTZ, Fixed Dom and network cameras.
Hardware & System Technician (Consultant) :
- M.C.A or Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering.
- 02 years Experience in handling the hardware repair, Software installation, Networking and Network troubleshooting.
Salary : Rs 24,000/-
No.of.Vacancies : 02 Posts
- CCTV Technician (Consultant) : 01 Post
- Hardware & System Technician (Consultant) : 01 Post
Selection Process of NIEPMD Recruitment 2023 :
The selection process includes Interview.
How to apply for NIEPMD Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-Interview along with prescribed application form on 15 March 2023 at 11.00 am.
For more details & Application Form : Click here
- This engagement will be purely temporary and only for a period of 89 days and the engagement will cease after the 89th day without any notice.
- Renewal of engagement for further 89 days is subject to project need and performance.
- The incumbent will be paid honorarium on monthly basis.
Room No.113 ,
Stores & Purchase Section,
East Coast Road,
Chennai – 603 112.