NIELIT Admit Card 2021 will be released soon @ apply-delhi.nielit.gov.in

Get Placed in Core Companies !! Register Now

NIELIT Admit Card 2021National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) invited applications for the post of Scientist B and Scientist Assistant A in Standardisation Testing & Quality Certification Directorate (STQC). They closed their application portal on December 31, 2020. But due to the covid 19 pandemic, the last date for submitting the application was extended till July 9, 2021. The admit card for this exam is expected to be released soon. For details regarding the educational qualification, vacancies, age limit and exam pattern visit the link – NIELIT Scientist B and Scientist Assistant Exam Details. For details regarding the admit card, keep reading.NIELIT Admit Card



NIELIT Admit Card 2020:

How To Download My NIELIT Admit Card?

All candidates who applied for NIELIT Scientist B and Scientist Assistant A exams can follow the below steps to download their admit card.

Step 1 – Go to – https://nielit.gov.in/recruitments

(or) https://apply-delhi.nielit.gov.in

Step 2 – All the notifications and links regarding the exams will be available there. Click on the appropriate link to download the admit card.

Step 3 – After clicking on the proper link, your page might look like the below image.

NIELIT Admit Card



Step 4 – Enter your application number, date of birth and click on the “Download Admit Card” button.

Step 5 – Your admit card will be downloaded. Take a printout of it for future use. Colour Printout is preferable.

Details Available In The NIELIT Exam Admit Card:

The following details will be available in the admit card. 

  • Name of the Candidate.
  • Registration Number of the Candidate.
  • Date of Birth of the Candidate.
  • Exam Venue and address.
  • Batch.
  • Reporting Time.
  • Starting Time of the Exam.
  • Photo of the Candidate.
  • Signature of the Candidate.
  • General Instructions.

The Exam takes place in two parts. One is the written exam and the second one is the Interview.

About the Written Exam:

  • It’s mandatory to carry your admit card while appearing for the written exam.
  • Carry a black ballpoint pen to mark answers in the OMR sheet.
  • Electronic devices such as mobile phones, watches, Bluetooth devices are prohibited in the exam hall.
  • The exam will be of objective type questions.
  • You have to mark your answers in an OMR sheet.
  • The time allocated for the written exam is 3 hours.
  • There will be a total of 120 questions, with each question carrying 1 mark.
  • 65% of the questions will be from the core stream they choose during the time of the application and the remaining 35% will be from the general aptitude and quantitative aptitude.
  • There is NEGATIVE MARKING for every wrong answer which will result in the reduction of 0.25 marks.
  • The cut-off marks for qualifying the written examination is  50% for General and EWS Category candidates; 40% for OBC candidates; 30% for SC/ST/PWD candidates. 

About Interview:

The interview is only for the candidates who have applied for the post of “Scientist B”. The candidates will be selected according to their performances in both written exams and interviews which will be considered in the ratio of 85:15. The interview will be conducted only at DELHI

For the candidates who applied for the post of “Scientific Assistant A” there is no interview. The selection is purely based on their performance in the written exam.

Result Declaration:

The result of the exam will be declared only on the official website. Notifications will also be sent to the candidate’s registered email id. So the candidates are advised to always check their email and the website for any new notification or circulars related to the exam.

NIELIT Admit Card 2021 FAQ:

1. When will the result of this exam be announced ?

The details about the exam will be notified only after the exam gets over. Keep visiting NIELIT’s official website for details about the result.

2. Will I get a separate call letter or admit card for Interview?

Yes, candidates who pass the written exam and qualify for the interview will get a separate call letter.

3. What is the date for the written exam ?

The date for the written exam will be mentioned on the website once the admit card is made available for download. It will also be mentioned in the admit card.

Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now