NICPR Recruitment 2023 – The National Institute of Cancer Prevention & Research (ICMR) invites applications from eligible candidates for Technical Officer/Laboratory Attendant/Others post. There are 28 vacancies to be filled for this post. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc/PhD/B.Sc/Diploma/12th/ITI/10th can apply for the NICPR vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 11 December 2023. The eligibility and selection process of ICMR NICPR recruitment are given below.
NICPR: The National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research (NICPR) was initially established as the Cytology Research Centre (CRC) by the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) in 1979 and was elevated to the level of an Institute in 1989. It was granted national status in 2016, acknowledging its mandate and contributions towards cancer prevention. The institute has broadened its horizon to cater to the prevention of prevalent cancers in the country. The thrust areas of research include pre-cancer and cancers of the uterine cervix, breast and oral cancers.
NICPR Recruitment 2023 details:
|Job Role||Technical Officer/Laboratory Attendant|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Posts||28 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 – 1,77,500/-|
|Last Date||11 December 2023|
Detailed Eligibility – ICMR NICPR Recruitment:
Technical Officer -B (Bio-Informatics/Public Health/Health Policy/IT/Computer Science):
- 1st class post graduate degree in science in relevant subject from a recognized University OR
- 2nd class PG degree with Ph.D. in relevant subject from a recognized University OR
- 2nd class Bachelors of Engg./Technical Degree in relevant subject with 1 year working experience in relevant area of work
Technical Assistant (Statistics/Engineering/IT/Computer Science/Life Sciences/Pathology/MLT/Nutrition):
- 1st class three-year Bachelor’s degree in science/relevant subject from a recognized University in relevant field OR
- 1st class three-year Engg. Diploma from a recognized institute with two years experience in relevant field OR
- 1st class Engineering/Technology degree in relevant subject from recognized university or Institute
- 12th or Intermediate pass in science subject with 55% from Govt recognized board and
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from Govt. recognized Institute OR
- ITI in related field (eg. biomedical instrumentation) or trade, certificate issued by govt agencies
- 10th pass with 50% marks in aggregate from a Govt. recognized board AND
- One year working experience from a Govt. recognised/approved/registered Laboratory OR
- ITI in related field (eg. biomedical instrumentation) or trade certificate issued by Govt. agencies.
Age Limit(As on 11 December 2023):
- Technical Officer -B: 35 Years
- Technical Staff: 30 Years
- Technician-1: 28 Years
- Laboratory Attendant-1: 25 Years
Age Relaxation of NICPR vacancy:
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC (Non-creamy) – 3 years
- PwBD – 10 years
- Others as per Govt instructions
- Technical Officer -B: Pay-level 10 (Rs 56,100-1,77,500)
- Technical Assistant: Pay-level 6 (Rs 35,400-1,12,400)
- Technician-1: Pay-level 2 (Rs 19,900-63,200)
- Laboratory Attendant-1: Pay Level-1 (Rs. 18,000-56,900)
No.of. Vacancies: 28 Posts
- Technical Officer-B (Bio-Informatics): 1 post (UR)
- Technical Officer-B (Public Health/Health Policy): 1 post (UR)
- Technical Officer-B (IT/Computer Science) 2 posts (UR -1, OBC -1)
- Technical Assistant (Statistics): 2 posts [UR (1); OBC (1)]
- Technical Assistant (Engineering): 1 post (EWS)
- Technical Assistant (IT/Computer Science): 1 post (EWS)
- Technical Assistant (Life Sciences): 6 posts[UR (3); OBC (1), SC (1), ST (1))
- Technical Assistant (Pathology/MLT): 3 posts [UR (1), OBC (1), SC (1)]
- Technical Assistant (Nutrition): 2 posts [UR (1), 0BC(1)]
- Technician-1: 7 posts [UR (5); OBC (2)
- Laboratory Attendant-1: 2 posts [UR (1), OBC (1)]
Selection Process of ICMR NICPR Recruitment:
- The Selection shall be through Computer Based Test (CBT), interview and experience.
- Date, Time and venue of CBT will be communicated through admit cards/call letters on the email ID ONLY given by the applicant in the Application Form.
- Candidates are advised to check their email at regular basis including spam folder of email.
- The merit list will be prepared based on the total score obtained in the CBT (Computer Based Test), and experience.
- Based on this merit list, the candidates shall be called for the interview.
- The combined marks of the CBT, experience and Interview shall be used to create a final list for calling the candidates for document verification.
- All the questions will be MCQ type of one (1) mark each and one-fourth (0.25) mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Pattern of Computer Based Test for Technical Officer/Technical Assistant/Technician-1/Laboratory Attendant-1
- General Intelligence, Awareness, Reasoning, general questions about ICMR and other research bodies – 30 marks
- Quantitative aptitude – 20 marks
- Computer skills – 15 marks
- Trade/Branch/ Specialization related – 35 marks
Pattern of Laboratory Attendant
- General Intelligence & Reasoning ,General question about ICMR – 40 marks
- General Awareness – 30 marks
- Quantitative aptitude – 25 marks
Application fees :
- Rs. 300/- + taxes and service charge as applicable
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwWBD)/SC/ ST / Women are Exempted from payment of fee
Application fees mode: Credit/debit card/Net Banking/UPI
Exam Center: Delhi-NCR/Noida
How to Apply for NICPR Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the post on or before 11 December 2023 (11:59:59 PM)
For more details & To Apply: Click here.
Important dates of NICPR vacancy:
- Last date for depositing fees by online payment – 11th December 2023 (11:59:59 PM)
- Last date/closing date for online registration & submission of online applications – 11th December 2023 (11:59:59 PM)
- Schedule for Computer Based Test (CBT) – Tentative 20 – 24 December 2023
NICPR vacancy 2023 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at NICPR Recruitment?
Ans. At present, NICPR having vacancies for Technical Officer/Laboratory Attendant/Others.
Q2.Who can apply for NICPR Vacancies?
Ans. Candidates who completed B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc/PhD/B.Sc/Diploma/12th/ITI/10th are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for NICPR Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply online on or before 11 December 2023