NIC Recruitment 2022 – National Informatics Centre has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Scientist. There are a total of 127 vacancies to be filled for this post. Interested candidates can apply for this job. The last date to apply for this recruitment is on or before 21 November 2022. The educational qualification of the candidates must be B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA/M.Phil. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About NIC: National Informatics Centre (NIC) was established in 1976, and has since emerged as a “prime builder” of e-Government / eGovernance applications up to the grassroots level as well as a promoter of digital opportunities for sustainable development. NIC has been instrumental in steering e-Government/e-Governance applications in government ministries/departments at the Centre, States, Districts and Blocks, facilitating improvement in government services, wider transparency, promoting decentralized planning and management, resulting in better efficiency and accountability to the people of India. “Informatics-led-development” program of the government has been spearheaded by NIC to derive competitive advantage by implementing ICT applications in social & public administration.
NIC Recruitment 2022:
NIC Recruitment 2022 for Scientist:
|Salary||Rs. 67700 – 216600/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||21 November 2022|
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering OR Bachelor Degree in Technology (Bachelor in Engineering or Bachelor in Technology) OR Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Course B-Level OR Associate member of Institute of Engineers OR Graduate Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers OR Master’s Degree in Science (MSc) OR Master Degree in Computer Application OR Master’s Degree in Engineering OR Technology (ME or M-Tech) OR Master’s Degree in Philosophy (MPhil) in the field as mentioned below:-
- Field (Single or in combination): Physics, Applied Physics, Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Telecommunication, Radio Physics and Electronics, Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Materials Science, Environmental Science, Computer Sciences, Computer Science and Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer, Communication, Computer and Networking Security, Computer Application, Software Engineering, Software System, Information Technology, Information Technology Management, Informatics, Computer Management, Cyber Law, Bio-informatics, Remote Sensing, Geographical Information Systems (GIS), Geography, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Total Quality Management, Statistics, Computational Linguistics, Information Science, Information Science and Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Production, Industrial Electronics, Instrumentation, Electronics and Instrumentation, Power Electronics, Design.
Minimum Relevant Experience:
- Scientist-C – 4 years In Research and development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology organizations or in both.
- Scientist-D – 8 years In Research and development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology organizations or in both.
- Scientist-E – 12 years In Research and development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology organizations or in both.
- Scientist-F – 18 years Research or Development in Industrial and Academic institutions or Science and Technology organizations or in both. 05 years’ experience of evolving, managing and directing major Programmes under any branch of Sciences. Published research work of high standard.
- Scientist – F – 50 years
- Scientist – E – 45 years
- Scientist – D – 40 years
- Scientist – C – 35 years
- Scientist – F – 02 Posts
- Scientist – E – 01 Post
- Scientist – D – 12 Posts
- Scientist – C – 112 Posts
- Scientist – F – Pay Level: 13 A (Rs. 131100 – 216600)
- Scientist – E – Pay Level: 13 (Rs. 123100 –215900)
- Scientist – D – Pay Level: 12 (Rs. 78800 – 209200)
- Scientist – C – Pay Level: 11 (Rs. 67700 – 208700)
NIC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- For Post of Scientist-E and Scientist-F: The direct recruitment to the post of Scientist E and Scientist F would be done through a two-stage process i.e. Evaluation of the academic records followed by personal interaction/interview. The Applications received would be evaluated by an Evaluation Committee and marks would be awarded for various parameters like academic qualifications, experience, publications etc. The details of various parameters and weightage of marks.
- A merit list of short-listed candidates would be drawn based on the marks obtained out of 120 marks (excluding 30 marks for interview) and candidates in the ratio of 1:3 would be called for personal interaction/interview, i.e. for each post, three candidates would be called for interview in their order of merit. Final merit list would be prepared based on the marks obtained out of a maximum of 150 marks, i.e. marks obtained in the Evaluation process (max 120 marks) and in the Interview (max 30 marks) would be added to arrive at the final score.
- For Post of Scientist-C and Scientist-D: The Direct recruitment to the posts of Scientist C and Scientist D would be done through a three-stage process i.e. Screening Test, Evaluation of the academic records followed by personal interaction / interview. All eligible candidates for the posts of Scientist -C and Scientist -D who have successfully submitted the online application for the posts, along with required fee & screened in, shall be called for a Screening Test. Based on the results of screening test and evaluation of the academic records, he/she will be called for personal interaction/interview.
- The screening test will be of qualifying nature and would comprise of Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ) on Reasoning, Basic Mathematics, English, Aptitude, Attitude and Leadership Quality. Scheme of screening test shall be Objective type and will be in Online mode. Every question will carry 1(one) mark. The screening test would consist of 150 nos of Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ) to be answered in a maximum time of three hours. The medium of screening test shall be in English only.
- Candidates qualifying the screening test with minimum 60% of marks, would only be considered eligible to fill up the second phase (main application form) for the posts of Scientist ‘C’ and Scientist ‘D’. In case sufficient number of Candidates in OBC, SC, ST and PWD categories are not available with minimum 60% marks in the screening test, then qualifying marks could be relaxed to 50% and 40% for OBC and SC/ST/PWD categories respectively.
- SC/ST/ PWD/ Women – Nil
- General and all others – Rs.800/-
How to apply for NIC Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 21 November 2022
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now