NIB Recruitment 2020 – National Institute of Biologicals (NIB) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant and Jr. Hindi Translator. There are 11 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this posts can apply on or before 02 January 2021. The maximum age limit of the candidates should be from 27 to 30 years. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
NIB Group is an Australian health care fund. It was established in the NSW Hunter Region in 1952 to provide health insurance for workers at the BHP Steelworks, and has since grown into a national and international operation. As of 2017, nib held an 8.3% share of the Australian private health cover market.
National Institute of Biologicals – NIB Recruitment:
NIB Recruitment 2020 for Assistant/Jr. Hindi Translator:
|Job Role||Assistant/ Jr. Hindi Translator|
|Salary||Rs.19,000 – 1,12,400/month|
|Job Location||Noida (UP)|
|Last Date||02 January 2021|
For Assistant – I:
- 12th Class pass with 60% marks with Science subject from a recognized Board or University. Typing speed of 35 WPM in English or 30 WPM in Hindi on Computer, (35 WPM in correspond to 10,500 KDPH and 30 WPM correspond to 9000 KDPH.
- Note : Candidate with Bachelor degree & professional Certificate in HR/MM/Accounts with Computer Science/IT will be preferred.
For Assistant – II:
- 12th Class pass with 50% marks with Arts/Commerce/Science subject from a recognized Board or University, Accurate typing speed of 35 WPM in English or 30 WPM in Hindi on Computer, 35 WPM in correspond to 10,500 KDPH and 30 WPM correspond to 9000 KDPH.
- Note : Candidate with Bachelor degree & professional qualification in Certificate in HR/MM/Accounts with Computer Science/IT will be preferred.
For Jr. Hindi Translator:
- Master degree with 60% marks from a recognized University in Hindi/English as main subject at degree level or
- Master degree with 60% marks from recognized University in any subject with English/Hindi as medium of instruction and Hindi/English as compulsory subject at degree level Or
- Bachelor degree with Hindi and English as main subjects and either of the two subject as medium of examination and other as main subject plus recognized diploma/certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa.
- Experience: Two years experience of scientific terminology work in Hindi or translation work from Hindi to English or vice versa preferably in scientific organization of Govt. of India.
Age limit :
- For Assistant – I – 30 years
- For Assistant – II – 27 years
- For Jr. Hindi Translator – 30 years
- Assistant – I – 05 Posts
- Assistant – II – 05 Posts
- Jr. Hindi Translator – 01 Post
- Assistant – I – Rs.25,500-81,100/month
- Assistant – II – Rs.19,000-63,200/month
- Jr. Hindi Translator – Rs.35,400-1,12,400/month
NIB Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on Written Test/ Skill Test. The Candidate is admitted to the written examination provisionally based on the age criteria and the educational qualifications furnished by him/her in the application
How to apply NIB Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in NIB website (www.nib.gov.in) and send duly filled application form in prescribed format along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 02 January 2021
For More details & Application Form: Click here
National Institute of Biologicals (Ministry of Health & Family Welfare)
A-32, Sector-62, Institutional Area,
U.P. 201 309
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now