NIACL Recruitment 2018 – The New India Assurance Company Ltd(NIACL) Job notification for the post of Administrative Officer(Medical).The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
NIACL Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Job Role||Administrative Officer – Medical|
|Qualification||MBBS/MD/MS/PG Medical degree|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||17 January 2018|
- A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of M.B.B.S / M.D. / M.S. or PG-Medical Degree from a recognized University with at least 60% marks in the qualifying degree (at least 55% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates); or equivalent foreign degrees which are recognized as such by the Medical council of India with the prescribed benchmark.
- Furthermore, the candidate must be holding a valid registration from Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council.
- Working knowledge of Computer is preferable.
Note: Homeopathy, Ayurvedic, Unani etc. are not valid disciplines for this post.
Age Limit (As on 1.1.2018): 21 to 30 Years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
NIACL Recruitment Selection Procedure:
- Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Company will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview.
- The qualifying marks in Interview will be as decided by the Company.
- Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in Interview only.
- In case more than one candidate score the cut off marks [common mark at cut off point], such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
- Further, if the date of birth is also same, the candidate with higher marks in qualifying degree will be considered.
Application Fees: Rs.200/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD Candidates)
How to apply NIACL Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 2 January 2018 to 17 January 2018.
For More Details: Click here
- Online Registration commences: From 02.01.2018 to 17.01.2018
- Online Registration closes on: 17.01.2018
- Payment of Application Fees: From 02.01.2018 to 17.01.2018