NIACL Recruitment 2019 – The New India Assurance Company Ltd scheduled for the role of Administrative Officers (Generalists & Specialists) in various disciplines. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
NIACL Recruitment 2019 Details: AO
|Job Role||Administrative Officers (Generalists & Specialists)|
|Qualification||Any Degree/MBA/CA/ LLB/Others|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Starting Date||10 December 2018|
|Last Date||26 December 2018|
NIACL Recruitment-Detailed Eligibility:
Generalists: A graduate/post graduate in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government with at least 60% marks in either of the degree examination for General candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- ACS/FCS from ICSI. and
- Graduation/Post-graduation in any discipline with min 60%
Legal: Graduate/Post-graduate in Law with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD)
Finance & Accounts:
- Chartered Accountant (ICAI) and Graduation/Post-graduation in any discipline with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) Or
- Cost and Management Accountant (The Institute of Cost Accountants of India, earlier known as ICWAI) and Graduation/Post-graduation in any discipline with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) Or
- MBA Finance/PGDM FINANCE with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) Or
- M.COM with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD)
Age Limit (As on 01.12.2018): 21 to 30 Years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
NIACL – Discipline wise Vacancies: 312 Posts
- Company Secretary – 2 Posts
- Legal – 30 Posts
- Finance & Accounts – 35 Posts
- Generalists – 245 Posts
NIACL Recruitment Selection Procedure:
- The selection process of NIACL Recruitment will consist of Preliminary Examination (Objective Type), Main Examination (Objective & Descriptive Type) & Interview.
- Final selection would be based on consolidated marks of Main Examination (objective test) & Interview.
Tier I: Preliminary Examination:
The Preliminary Examination (Online Objective Test) for 100 marks, would be of one hour duration and will consist of 3 sections as follows
Time: 60 Minutes
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now