National Instruments-NI Systems Off Campus Drive Scheduled through elitmus for the post of Applications Engineer.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
National Instruments-NI Systems Off Campus:
|Job Role||Applications Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 9.75 LPA|
|Venue Date||20 August 2017|
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- 2016/2017 batch BE/BTech (EEE/ECE/Instrumentation branches)
- Excellent Academic score in graduation
- Good pH score
- Strong technical skills
- Self-starter with ability to take ownership of projects
- Ability to learn and adapt in a dynamic work environment
- Team player and willingness to collaborate with other departments.
- Qualification: Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation or Mechanical Engineering
- Provide high quality technical assistance and support to NI’s wide network of customers in India and help them successfully build applications in diverse domains.
- Conduct professional technical training on NI products.
- Conduct seminars and attend tradeshows.
- Responsible for demonstrating and configuring virtual instrumentation systems to existing and new customers.
How to apply National Instruments-NI Systems Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 18 August 2017.
To Apply: Click here