National Instruments-NI Systems Off Campus Drive Scheduled for role of Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA 2018-20 Batch graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/ MCA in Computer Science/ Electronics and Communications/ Telecommunication/ Electrical Engineering
- 0–2 years of industry experience with a demonstrated ability in problem-solving, diagnosing technical issues and proposing reasonable solutions
- Proficiency in text-based programming languages, preferably C++ or C#, and development experience on the Windows platform
- Independently prototype and develop features in software applications
- Implement assigned tasks with high quality
- Follow software development processes and design practices of the team
- Understand and adhere to coding guidelines of the team
- Take ownership of features/modules within the product
- Participate in feature design and code review exercises
- Meet challenging deadlines while ensuring code quality
- Involve in designing and writing test cases for the developed features
- Develop and maintain feature documentation
How to apply National Instruments-NI Systems Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now