Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
National Instruments-NI Systems Off Campus Drive Scheduled for role of Application Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
|Job Role||Application Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Graduate or Post Graduate degree in Electrical/Electronics/Telecommunication Engineering.
- Ability to work independently but also in a team of Global colleagues.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Willingness and Motivation to work closely with a business setting, facing customers.
- Prepared to travel within the ASEAN and APAC region.
- Excellent communication skills. (English)
- Confident appearance and excellent presentation skills.
- NI LabVIEW and/or NI TestStand Certifications
- Basic understanding of NI products and platforms.
- Interned with a product /engineering company preferably Multinational.
The key objective of the Applications engineer is helping to close the business by executing the technical tasks required such as:
- In-depth understanding of the technical requirements of an opportunity
- In-depth understanding of NI product portfolio, its capability, and limitation.
- Keeping track of competitive products
- Understanding market availability and specifications of supplementary RF and
- Embedded products to design an integrated solution
- Creation and demonstration of Proof of Concepts and performance benchmarks in
support of large sales opportunities
- Quick sales assistance / consulting, Joint customer visits / web-meetings / conference calls
- Opportunity qualification (accelerate Go / No Go decisions based on technical feasibility, estimated effort, and risk analysis)
How to apply National Instruments-NI Systems Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now