NHSRCL Recruitment 2021 – National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Senior Executive/Assistant Manager in relevant fields. There are 61 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 01 January 2021. The pay scale for the candidates will be Rs. 40,000-1,40,000/month. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About NHSRCL: The National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL) has been incorporated in 2016 with an object to finance, construct, maintain and manage the High Speed Rail Corridor in India. High Speed Rail Corporation of India Limited (HSRC) has been formed under the Ministry of Railways, Government of India, for the development and implementation of the high speed rail projects in India. The corporation is a ‘Special Purpose Vehicle’ in the joint sector with equity participation of the Ministry of Railways, Government of India and two State Governments – the Government of Gujarat and the Government of Maharashtra.
NHSRCL Recruitment 2021 for Senior Executive/Assistant Manager:
|Job Role||Senior Executive/Assistant Manager|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Last Date||01 January 2021|
For Senior Executive (Civil):
- Diploma/B.E./B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a Govt. recognized University/Institute with minimum Two years post qualification relevant work experience.
For Senior Executive (S&T):
- Diploma/B.E./B.Tech in Electronics & Communications/ Electrical/ Computer/ Information Technology, from a Govt. recognized University/Institute with minimum Two years post qualification relevant work experience
For Senior Executive (Electrical):
- Diploma/B.E./B.Tech. in Electrical/Electronics & Communications Engineering from a Govt. recognized
University/Institute with minimum Two years post qualification relevant work experience.
For Assistant Manager (General):
- Degree in any discipline from a Govt. recognized University/Institute with minimum Four years post qualification relevant work experience
For Senior Executive (General):
- Degree in any discipline from a Govt. recognized University/Institute with minimum Two years post qualification relevant work experience
Age Limit (as on 31.12.2020):
- For General – 20 to 35 years
Upper age is relaxable by :
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST – up to 5 years
- Senior Executive (Civil) – 53 Posts
- Senior Executive (S&T) – 03 Posts
- Senior Executive (Electrical) – 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager (General) – 01 Post
- Senior Executive (General) – 02 Posts
- Senior Executive : Rs. 40,000-1,40,000/month
- Assistant Manager: Rs. 50,000-1,60,000/month
NHSRCL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on CBT, Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination .
- The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness. Candidates will have to pass through each stage successfully (including Medical examination), before being adjudged as suitable for selection.
- Candidates who qualify and rank high on the merit list within the zone of consideration shall be called, based on the merit in CBT as per category wise, for Interview, Medical Examination.
How to apply for NHSRCL Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website (http://www.nhsrcl.in/) along with required documents on or before 01 January 2021..
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now