Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
NHRC Recruitment 2022 – National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) has announced an job notification for recruitment to the post of Translators. There are a total of 43 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible from this recruitment can apply on or before 31 March 2022. The educational qualification of the candidates must be any degree. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
NHRC Recruitment 2021:
NHRC Recruitment For Translators:
|Salary||Rs.350 per thousand words|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||31 March 2022|
Education Qualification :
- The volunteers should possess a degree of Graduation or its equivalent, as recognized by the Government of India.
- Must have good knowledge of English as well as the language concerned
- Preference will be given to those having experience in translation work.
Total Vacancies : 43 Posts
- Gujarati: 3 posts
- Kannada : 2 posts
- Tamil : 7 posts
- Telugu : 5 posts
- Marathi : 2 posts
- Bengali : 12 posts
- Oriya : 10 posts
- Urdu/ Kashmiri : 1 post
- Assamese : 1 post
- The empanelled volunteer shall be paid an honorarium of Rs.350/- per thousand words for typed translation
NHRC Recruitment 2022 Selection process:
- The selection process for the post of Translators will based on Written test or Interview.
How to apply for NHRC Recruitment 2022 ?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position by sending their application as per given format along with essential certificates to the address given below by post so as it reaches on or before 31 March 2022 or through Email to the Email ID given below.
For more details : Click here
Postal Address :
The Under Secretary (Establishment),
National Human Rights Commission,
Manav Adhikar Bhawan, C-Block,
GPO Complex, INA,
Email ID : nhrcesttanic.in
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now