NHM Recruitment 2021 – National Health Mission, Rajasthan invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Community Health Officers on a contract basis. There are 3570 vacancies are to be filled for this post. Interested candidates who completed their B.Sc Nursing are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before the last date. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
NHM Recruitment 2021:
NHM Recruitment 2021 for Community Health Officers:
|Job Role||Community Health Officers|
|Salary||Rs 25,000/- pm|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date||17 February 2021|
- For 6 months Certificate in Community Health Training – B.Sc. (Nursing) / Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) / GNM / BAMS.
- For Direct Recruitment for the position of CHO – B.Sc. (Nursing) with Integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health (CCH) / Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) with Integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health (CCH) by recognized Institute/ University by Indian Nursing Council or Madhya Pradesh Nursing Council
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021): 21 to 40 years
Category Wise Vacancies:
- For 6 months Certificate in Community Health Training – 1680 Posts
- For Direct Recruitment – 1890 Posts
- Rs 25,000 per month salary plus up to Rs 15,000 per month performance-based incentive.
NHM Recruitment Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on the Online Written Test.
How to Apply NHM Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.sams.co.in) website on or before 17 February 2021
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here (Link activates from 02 February 2021)
NHM Recruitment 2020 for Community Health Officer(Rajasthan):(Expired)
|Job Role||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000/- pm|
|Job Location||Jaipur (Rajasthan)|
|Last Date||21 September 2020 (Last date extended)|
For Community Health Officer (CHO):
- B.Sc. in Community Health or Nurse (GNM or B.Sc.) or Ayurveda Practitioner (BAMS) from a recognized University.
- Registered in respective Rajasthan Nursing Council/ Board of Indian Medicine Rajasthan in Rajasthan.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021): 18 to 45 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC of Rajasthan State candidates – 5 years
- Female (UR)/ EWS Female candidates of Rajasthan State – 5 years
- Female candidates of SC/ST/OBC/MBC of Rajasthan State candidates – 10 years
Post Wise Vacancies: Total – 6,310 Posts
- TSP: 1,041 posts
- Non – TSP: 5,269 posts
NHM Recruitment Selection Process for Community Health Officer (CHO):
- Shortlisting the candidates shall be done on the basis of merit of the screening exam
- The screening exam will be conducted through Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) based written exam
- Unreserved (Male & Female)/ OBC (OBC/MBC) Creamy Layer – Rs. 400/-
- OBC (OBC/MBC) Non-Creamy Layer/ SC/ ST/ Shahriyar Category (Male/Female) – Rs. 300/-
- Specially Abled Person (PH)/Female Widow/Female Divorce – Rs. 200/-
Mode of Payment: Deposite requisite application fee through E-Mitra. E Mitra charges Rs.50 will be extra from the above application fee
How to Apply NHM Recruitment 2020 for Community Health Officer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.rajswasthya.nic.in) website on or before 21 September 2020 (Last date extended).
For More Details & Apply: Click here
NHM Recruitment 2020 for Staff Nurses/ Dialysis Technician/ Nursing Tutors: (Expired)
|Job Role||Staff Nurses/ Dialysis Technician/ Nursing Tutors|
|Last Date||03 September 2020|
- Matric with Diploma in Junior Staff Nurse Training from SMF or any other recognized Institute.
- B.Sc. Renal Dialysis Technology/ 10+2 with Science & Diploma in Dialysis from govt. Recognized Institute.
- B.Sc. Nursing
- Experience: 01 year teaching experience
- Staff Nurse: Upto 45 years
- Nursing Tutors: Upto 65 years
Post-Wise Vacancies: Total – 18 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 13 posts
- Dialysis Technician: 02 posts
- Nursing Tutors:03 posts
NHM Recruitment Selection Process for Staff Nurses/ Dialysis Technician/ Nursing Tutors:
- Selection will be based on the screening test, qualification, and viva-voce
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (Cash Payment)
How to Apply for NHM Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can obtain the application form from Chief Medical Officers Office Pulwama on any working day and filled application form with required documents can submit on or before 03 September 2020 up to 4 PM.
For More Details: Click here
NHM Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at NHM Recruitment?
Ans. At present NHM having vacancies for Community Health Officers - 3570 posts
Q2.Who can apply for NHM Vacancies?
Ans. Candidates who completed B.Sc are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for NHM Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply through online before the last date
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now