NHM Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Laboratory Technician/Data Manager/Others. There are 345 vacancies available for the post. Candidates with the qualification of Any degree/MBBS/M.Sc/B.Sc/BCA/Diploma/HSSLC are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
NHM Recruitment 2023 for Laboratory Technician/Data Manager/Others:
|Job Role||Laboratory Technician/Data Manager/Others|
|Total Vacancies||345 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 20,000 – 75,000/-|
|Last Date||10 October 2023|
Specialist: MBBS Degree with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in relevant field from a recognized Medical College and Registered with Assam Medical Council/ Medical Council of India
- Medical Graduate (MBBS) preferably with 2 years experience in Epidemiology/ Public Health. or
- Medical Graduate (Ayur/ Homoeo) with MPH/ DPH with 2 years experience in Public Health. or
- M.Sc. (Epidemiology) with 2 years experience in Public Health. or
- Post Graduate in the field of Life Science with 2 years experience in Public Health
Public Health Personnel:
- Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Health Management or Public Health Management from Govt. recognized institute.
- Computer Proficiency: MS office.
- High proficiency in written and spoken English and Assamese.
- Minimum 3 years experience in relevant field or health care will be preferred
Laboratory Technician: HSSLC or equivalent with Diploma/ Certificate in Laboratory Technician from Govt. recognized institute
- Must have completed Graduation in any discipline and at least One Year Diploma in Computer Application/PGDCA/ DOEAC ‘O’ Level or equivalent. or
- BCA/ B.Sc (IT)/ B.Sc (Computer Science)/ DOEAC ‘A’ Level or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year experience in relevant field in reputed organization.
Age Limit ( As on 01 April 2023 ): 43 for All posts
- Specialist: Rs. 75,000/-
- Epidemiologist/ Entomologist: Rs. 30,000-50,000/-
- Public Health Personnel: Rs. 30,000/-
- Laboratory Technician: Rs.20,000/-
- Data Manager: Rs.20,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 345 Posts
- Specialist: 10 Posts
- Epidemiologist/ Entomologist: 57 Posts
- Public Health Personnel: 57 Posts
- Laboratory Technician: 154 Posts
- Data Manager: 67 Posts
- The schedule of interview/selection test for the respective position will be published in the website in due course of time along with the list of provisionally shortlisted candidates.
- All applicants are advised to visit the website accordingly.
- No separate individual call letter for the interview/ selection test will be sent.
How to apply for NHM Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website latest by 31 July 2023.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here.
- Final year mark sheet of last Qualifying Exam (Final Year BSc Nursing/ Post Basic BSc Nursing / B.Sc. Community Health)
- Provisional/ Final Degree Certificate
- Registration Certificate from Assam Nursing Council / DME, Assam
- Age-proof certificate.
- Candidates applying under the reserved category will have to attach a copy of their caste certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Certificate from Principal of the Nursing College (Appendix I)
NHM Recruitment 2023 FAQ:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at NHM Recruitment?
Ans. At present NHM has vacancies for Laboratory Technician/Data Manager/Others
Q2.Who can apply for NHM Vacancies?
Ans. Candidates who completed Any degree/MBBS/M.Sc/B.Sc/BCA/Diploma/HSSLC are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for NHM Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply online