NHB Recruitment 2019 – National Housing Bank (NHB) scheduled for 15 Assistant Manager (Scale-I) vacancies. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NHB Recruitment 2019: National Housing Bank
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||2 March 2019|
|Last Date||28 March 2019|
- A full time Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks (55% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) or a full time Master’s Degree in any discipline with aggregate minimum of 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant/ICWAI/CS may also apply.
Note: Candidate whose final result is awaited is not eligible to apply.
Age Limit (As on 01.03.2019): 21 to 28 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
NHB Recruitment – Asst Manager Selection Process:
Selection will be done through two tiered processes i.e. Online Examination and Interview.
Scheme of Online Examination:
|Subject||No. of Qns||Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|General Awareness & Computer Knowledge||50||50||40 minutes|
|English Language||25||30||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||60||45 minutes|
|English Language (Descriptive) ||02||25||30 minutes|
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now