Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
NHB Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Senior Project Finance Officer/Project Finance Officer. There are 02 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of Any degree/CA/ICWA/MBA are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
NHB Recruitment 2023 for Senior Project Finance Officer/Project Finance Officer:
|Job Role||Senior Project Finance Officer/Project Finance Officer|
|Total Vacancies||40 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 2.5 – 3.5 Lakhs per month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||13 May 2023|
Senior Project Finance Officer/Project Finance Officer:
- Graduate in any discipline.
- CA/ICWA/MBA (Finance) or equivalent will be preferred.
- Senior Project Finance Officer: Officers with a minimum working experience of 15 years in SCBs/Financial Institutions of which a minimum of 10 years of experience in handling Credit/ Project Finance.
- Project Finance Officer: Officers with a minimum working experience of 10 years in SCBs/Financial Institutions of which a minimum of 5 years of experience in handling Credit/ Project Finance.
Age Limit ( As on 01 April 2023 ):
- Senior Project Finance Officer: 40 – 59 years
- Project Finance Officer: 35 – 59 years
SC/ST/PWBD/Ex-Servicemen: As the maximum age limit is more than 56 in both cases, no further age relaxation is permitted.
- Senior Project Finance Officer: Fixed compensation of Rs 3.5 lacs per month.
- Project Finance Officer: Fixed compensation of Rs 2.5 lacs per month.
No.of.Vacancies: 40 Posts
- Senior Project Finance Officer: 20 Posts
- Project Finance Officer: 20 Posts
- The selection will be based on shortlisting and Interviews.
- In case the number of candidates who apply and fulfill the eligibility criteria is more, a preliminary screening of the applications by the Screening Committee will be carried out for short-listing eligible candidates to be called for the Interview.
- Selection will be on the basis of educational, professional qualification, post-qualification experience and performance in the Interview.
- The candidates will have to secure the minimum marks in the interview & also the final marks, to be considered for the preparation of final rank lists.
- However, the selection for the post will be based on their position in the respective category rank list for that post.
- The merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in the Interview.
- In case more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks (common marks at the cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in merit.
- However, if in case, the number of applications is on the higher side, NHB reserves the right to conduct an examination for shortlisting of candidates to the interview phase.
- However, the examination, in this case, would be qualifying and the final selection would be based on Interviews only.
- Mere fulfilling of minimum educational, professional qualification, and post-qualification experience will not vest any right in the candidate for being called for an Interview.
- The Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, an adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for Interviews.
- The decision of the Bank to call the candidates for the Interview shall be final.
- No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for an Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the Interview after preliminary screening/ short-listing with reference to the candidate’s qualifications, suitability, experience, etc.
- The Centre, venue address, date, and time for the interview shall be intimated in the respective e-Call Letter.
- SC/ST/PwBD: Rs. 175/- (Intimation Charges only)
- Other than SC/ST/PwBD: Rs. 850/- (Application Fee including Intimation Charges)
How to apply for NHB Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website latest by 13 May 2023.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- All further announcements/ corrigendum/details pertaining to recruitment processes will only be published/ provided on the official website of NHB from time to time.
- Intimations will be sent by email and/ or SMS only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form for the Post.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system-generated online application form after successfully submitting the application.
- Candidates are to retain this along with their Registration Number and Password for future reference.
- The initial tenure is for a period of 3 years which can be extended for a maximum term of 5 years or 62 years of age whichever is earlier (subject to annual review).