NGRI Recruitment 2018 – CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI) announced jobs for Technician vacancies. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
NGRI Recruitment 2018:
|Last Date||16 July 2018|
Educational Qualification: SSC/10th standard with Science subjects with not less than 55 % marks plus ITI certificate in the related trade in the above table or National/State trade certificate in relevant trade or 02 years full time experience as an apprentice training from a recognized Institution in relevant trade.
Age Limit (As on 06.07.2018): Below 28 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC
- 10 years is PWD candidates (total 15 years for SCs / STs and 13 years for OBCs)
Trade wise vacancies: 37 Posts
- Plumber – 4 Posts
- Carpenter – 2 Posts
- Horticulture – 1 Post
- Turner – 1 Post
- Data Entry Operator/ Computer Operator & Programming Assistant/ PASSA – 10 Posts
- Surveyor – 2 Posts
- Driver-cum-Mechanic (LMV) – 4 Posts
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning – 2 Posts
- Electrician – 4 Posts
- Machinist (Grinder) – 2 Posts
- Event Management Assistant – 1 Post
- Digital Photography – 1 Post
- Mechanic-cum-Pump Operator – 2 Posts
- Institution Housekeeping – 1 Post
NGRI Technician Selection Process:
Top MNC's hiring Freshers Graduates:- Register Now
Shortlisting candidates to be called for Trade Test (s).Trade Test (s) will be held for preparation of merit list for selection to the above posts.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD/ Women/CSIR Employees)
How to apply NGRI Recruitment 2018 for Technician?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 16 July 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Commencement of online submission of applications: 14/06/2018 9:00 AM
- Closing date of online submission of applications: 16/07/2018 6:00 PM