NFL Recruitment 2018 – National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) Job notification for 129 posts of Non-Executives of Junior Engineering Assistant (JEA) & Fireman. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
About National Fertilizers Limited (NFL):
National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) is a Miniratna Company which produces chemical fertilizers, organic fertilizers, and industrial chemicals.NFL is India’s largest Central Public Sector Enterprise (Government of India Undertaking) its turnover more than Rs 75 Billion.Its headquartered in Noida.NFL is controlled and organised by Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers.It’s a second largest Urea producer in India and it has five gas based Ammonia-Urea plants.If you want more details about NFL you can visit nationalfertilizers.com.National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) is a Miniratna Company which produces chemical fertilizers, organic fertilizers, and industrial chemicals.NFL is India’s largest Central Public Sector Enterprise (Government of India Undertaking) its turnover more than Rs 75 Billion.It’s headquartered in Noida.NFL is controlled and organised by Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers.It’s a second largest Urea producer in India and it has five gas based Ammonia-Urea plants.If you want more details about NFL you can visit nationalfertilizers.com.
NFL Job Vacancies: NFL having various vacancies in various discipline for their organization and manufacturing plants.NFL also hire candidates through GATE examination.Candidates who want to apply NFL Recruitment can visit www.nationalfertilizers.com career section.At present NFL announced vacancies for Non-Executives in the discipline of Production, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Fire.
National Fertilizers Limited-NFL Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Junior Engineering Assistant (JEA), Fireman|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||19 May 2018|
|Last Date||17 June 2018|
NFL Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Junior Engineering Assistant (Production):
- B.Sc. (with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics). or
- Regular 03 years Diploma in Chemical Engineering
Junior Engineering Assistant (Mechanical):
Regular 03 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Junior Engineering Assistant (Electrical):
Regular 03 years Diploma in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Junior Engineering Assistant (Instrumentation):
Regular 03 years Diploma in Instrumentation or Instrumentation & Control or Electronics & Instrumentation or Electronics Instrumentation & Control or Industrial Instrumentation or Process Control Instrumentation or Electronics & Electrical or Applied Electronics & Instrumentation or Electronics & Communication or Electronics & Control Engineering
- Matric (10th) or equivalent passed.
- Should possess Heavy Vehicle Driving Licence.
- Height (without shoes) – minimum 165 cms
- Chest (unexpanded) – minimum 81 cms
- Chest (expanded) – minimum 85 cms
- Weight – minimum 50 kgs.
Note: Candidates possessing higher technical/professional qualifications such as Degree in Engineering, MBA, Post Graduate Degree etc., in the relevant field/discipline will also be considered eligible for recruitment for advertised posts without having the basic minimum required qualification of Diploma in Engineering/Graduation.
Age limit(As on 31.05.2018): 18 to 30 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates
- 10 years for PWD (15 years -SC/ST+PwBD & 13 years for OBC (NCL)+PwBD)
NFL Recruitment – Discipline wise vacancies: 129 Posts
- Bathinda – 10 Posts
- Panipat – 40 Posts
- Vijaipur – 10 Posts
- Bathinda – 12 Posts
- Panipat – 10 Posts
- Vijaipur – 15 Posts
- Bathinda – 5 Posts
- Panipat – 3 Posts
- Vijaipur – 4 Posts
- Bathinda – 4 Posts
- Panipat – 9 Posts
- Vijaipur – 5 Posts
- Nangal – 2 Posts
NFL Recruitment JEA Selection Proces:
- The selection process will be based on online examination.
- The online test will have two parts, Discipline related and Aptitude related. Medium of Test will be in Rajbhasha (Hindi) and English.
- Duration of test will be 02 hours (120 minutes).
- The total number of questions will be 150, of one mark each, out of which 100 questions would be from mix of course curriculum of qualifying Diploma/Course, as applicable for each post & discipline, and 50 questions from General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning & General Knowledge /Awareness.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answer.
Minimum Qualifying Marks: Candidates would be required to score minimum 50% marks i.e. 75 or more marks in online test.
- Rs.200/- (plus Rs.35/- Bank Charges) For General and OBC category
- No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-SM category
Mode of Payment: Online mode through internet banking account or credit/debit card.
Examination Centre: Jammu/Kashmir, Bathinda, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Delhi & NCR, Panipat, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Patna, Gwalior.
How to apply NFL Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 19 May 2018 to 17 June 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Starting date of online application: 19th May 2018
- Last date of submission of online application: 17th June 2018
- Admit card download from website: 24th & 26th June 2018
- Tentative date of online test: 7th July 2018