Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
VECTOR Online scholarship Test with 100% Placement Assistance !! Register Now
NFDB Recruitment 2022 – National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB), Department of Fisheries, Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry & Dairying invites online application form for the position of Executive Assistant in various disciplines for 07 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Bachelor’s degree/Master degree in relevant fields can apply for these posts. Interested candidates can apply on or before 26 November 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About NFDB: The National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB) established in 2006 as an autonomous organization under the administrative control of the Department of Fisheries, Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry & Dairying, Government of India, has a vital role in implementation of the above mentioned central government schemes and also various other Institutional Projects. A wide range of fishery development activities viz., Fisheries is a flourishing sector in India providing employment & sustainable livelihoods to millions of people and thus contributing to food security & economic growth of the country.
NFDB Recruitment 2022:
NFDB Recruitment 2022 for Executive Assistant:
||Bachelor’s degree/Master degree
||26 November 2022
Executive Assistant (Technical):
- Master’s Degree in Fisheries Science /Aquaculture/Mariculture/Marine Biology/Industrial Fisheries/Zoology with specialization in fisheries from any recognised Institutions/Universities.
Executive Assistant (Finance & Administration):
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts/Commerce/Statistics/Science/Business Administration/Management/Computer Application from a recognized University.
- Executive Assistant (Technical) – 30 years
- Executive Assistant (Finance & Administration) – 30 years
Upper age is relexable by:
- Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe – 5 years
- OBCs – 3 years
- PwD with minimum 40% disability – 10 years (15 years for SCs/STs and 13 years for OBCs)
- Central Govt. Servants – Up to 5 Years (as per GOI norms)
- Ex- servicemen or any other category – As per Government of India norms.
- Executive Assistant (Technical) – 06 Posts
- Executive Assistant (Finance & Administration) – 01 Post
- Executive Assistant (Technical) – Rs.9300-34800/-
- Executive Assistant (Finance & Administration) – Rs.9300-34800/-
NFDB Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
- For EA(Tech)/EA(F&A) posts: Rs.500/- for UR category/OBC category
- No fee for SC/ST/Women/PWBD
How to apply for NFDB Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send their application along with self-attested copies of educational qualifications and other documents through postal or through mail (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 26 November 2022.
For More Details: Click here
National Fisheries Development Board,
Pillar No. 235, PVNR Expressway, SVPNPA Post,
Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad 500052.