Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Newtrace Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Graduate Engineering Trainee in various disciplines. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B. Tech is eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Newtrace Recruitment 2023 for Graduate Engineering Trainee:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineering Trainee|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Graduate Engineering Trainee:
- B.Tech degree in Mechanical/Chemical/Electrochemical Engineering.
- Clarity of fundamentals in your field with good analytical reasoning.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to new information.
- Fast learner with the skills for quick execution.
- Salary: Matching industry standards.
- You will receive customary holidays in India (approximately 12 holidays per year) and 15 days of paid vacation per year accrued monthly.
- We will have a 5-day, 8-hour/day work week (Mon-Fri) with flexible work timings (within reason).
- We are looking for graduate engineer trainees who are available to join immediately.
- You will be provided with the relevant training to execute the process under the guidance of our senior staff.
How to apply for Newtrace Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website by the given link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here