NEWGEN Off Campus Drive 2020 scheduled to hire Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech – 2020 batch graduate at Mumbai/Chennai. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
NEWGEN Off Campus Drive 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||up to Rs. 4.25 LPA|
- Education: B.E/ B.Tech (CS/ IT only)
- Batch: 2020 pass out
- Candidate need to join by July 2020
- Team working skills.
- Numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- English language fluency
- A thorough approach
- Technical Round (Aptitude, English & Technology test)
- Psychometric Test
- One or Two rounds of Technical Interview
- HR Round of Interview
- INR 4.25 LPA on Appointment (Stipend of INR 18000 pm during 6 months training/internship period)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Participate in integrated testing of product/package.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
How to Apply for NEWGEN Off Campus Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
Step 1: Click here
Interview Location: Delhi NCR (Candidate need to join by March 2020)
Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over