NEWGEN Off Campus Drive 2022 scheduled to hire Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Mumbai/Delhi NCR. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||up to Rs. 4.25 LPA|
|Job Location||Mumbai/Delhi NCR|
- Education – BE/B.Tech (CS/IT)
- Eligibility Criteria – 10th & 12th – CBSE-85% or 8.5CGPA & Above,
- Other Boards- 80% or 8 CGPA & Above
- Graduation – 60% or 6CGPA & Above
- Team working skills.
- Numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- English language fluency
- A thorough approach
- INR 4.25 LPA on Appointment (Stipend of INR 18000 pm during 6 months training/internship period)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Participate in integrated testing of product/package.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
How to Apply for NEWGEN Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now