Newell Brands Recruitment 2017 for Associate Design Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Chennai.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Newell Brands Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Associate Design Engineer|
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering required (Mechanical preferred)
- 0-2 years in related field required
- Demonstrates computer literacy in CAD (Creo preferred)
- Demonstrates knowledge of problem solving techniques and methodologies
- Demonstrates basic understanding of applicable manufacturing processing
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and project management skills
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates ability to perform in a team environment
- Significant Travel – several month long stay in the United States will be required as part of the initial training and orientation.
- Understands the principles of basic surfacing to ensure exposure to master, skeleton, and kinematic models.
- Supports Moldflow and finite element analysis (FEA) with guidance to deliver a robust engineering design.
- Develops computer-aided design (CAD) models based on industrial design intent to transform concepts into manufacturable specifications.
- Demonstrates a fundamental understanding of manufacturing processes and materials to ensure designs are specified as best cost.
- Participates in brainstorm activities to push the limits on product design while maintaining product integrity.
- Demonstrates a basic understanding of manufacturing tolerances and ability to apply nominal tolerances to CAD objects.
How to apply Newell Brands Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online as soon as possible.[td_block_ad_box spot_id=”custom_ad_5″]
To Apply: Click here