Neustar Recruitment 2019 scheduled for the role of Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Neustar Recruitment 2019 details:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering
- Strong command on algorithms and data structures.
- Good design, coding and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of SQL and one major Database (MySql, Oracle etc.)
- Knowledge of frameworks like Grails, Hibernate or Spring would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Big Data Systems would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of SOA frameworks.
- Knowledge of test driven development preferred.
- Good communication skills
- Stellar academic background (Schools like IIT, NITs, IISc, BITS Pilani or top regional schools) and/or proven track record in a product based company
- In this role you will run along the cutting edge with an all-star lineup of experts in computer science, software engineering, marketing science, operation research and marketing strategy.
- You will be actively involved in design and development of Consumer platform which acts a modeling platform for generation of models for multi touch attribution space at Neustar and work on some of latest in market technologies which would act as backbone of consumer platform.
- This includes using some of big data technologies which would be used to handle large amount of ever growing client data and perform real time analysis and building models.
How to apply for Neustar Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply this recruitment through online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here