Neustar Recruitment 2018 scheduled for Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Neustar Recruitment 2018 details:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
- Stellar academic background (Schools like IIT, NITs, IISc, BITS Pilani or top regional schools) and/or proven track record in a product based company Must possess strong SQL & querying skills.
- Hands on experience on MySQL/Oracle/SQL Server or any relational databases preferred
Well versed with database concepts
- Proficient in working with relational databases
- Exposure to distributed systems / big data environments would be an added plus
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Keen to learn and work with an innovative bend of mind to develop creative solutions for complex problems
- Assist in end to end data on boarding and in creating a data pipeline for the end application.
- Analyze the source data to provide insights for data mapping & business rules setup.
- Support the production clients on data refresh activities.
- Develop, code & implement the data pipeline
- Assist and shadow rest of the team members and accomplish the tasks in a timely manner
- Work in a high paced and rewarding environment with bleeding edge technologies and innovative concepts
How to apply for Neustar Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply this recruitment through online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now