NetApp Recruitment 2020 – NetApp scheduled to hire for the role of Professional Services Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
NetApp Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Professional Services Engineer|
- Must have graduated within the past 18 months or will graduate by September 2020 with a Bachelor or Master degree (or equivalent experience) in IT or Engineering related Studies. Other degrees will be considered.
- Passionate about digital transformation and adequate understanding of cloud computing & hybrid multi cloud infrastructure.
- Aptitude to learn data management skills around Migration, Automation, Managed Services and Cloud technology
- Knowledge of tools, Salesforce, SAP, Microsoft Office, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud offerings and services
- Good communication, interpersonal, negotiation and organizational skills are needed in order work successfully with prospects, customers, and cross-functional teams to meet performance goals
- Assist in completing post-sales hardware and software installations that have moderate complexity
- Coordinate with customers, Sales teams, and other PS staff in the performance of daily tasks
- Review and prepare for upcoming job task assignments
- Provide documentation on tasks performed
- Follow appropriate escalation guidelines with supervision, as required, during customer engagements
How to Apply for NetApp Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here