NESTS Recruitment 2021 – National Education Society for Tribal Students has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Commissioner/ Office Superintendent/ Stenographer/ Office Assistant/ Multi-Tasking Staff. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 04 February 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be Graduate/B.Com/M.Com/CA / ICWA / MBA/PGDM/Bachelor Degree/12th/10th . The age limit of the candidates should not exceed more than 27 to 40 years. The pay scale for the candidates will be Rs. 18000-151100/- . The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
NESTS Recruitment 2021:
NESTS Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Commissioner/ Office Superintendent/ Stenographer/ Office Assistant/ Multi-Tasking Staff:
|Job Role||Assistant Commissioner/ Office Superintendent/ Stenographer/ Office Assistant/ Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Last Date||04 February 2021|
Assistant Commissioner (Admin):
- Graduate Degree from a recognized University. Holding Analogues post on regular basis or with 6 years of regular service.
Assistant Commissioner (Finance):
- B. Com from a recognized University. Holding Analogues post on regular basis or with 6 years of regular service.
- Possessing experience of handling Financial matters in a responsible capacity in Central/State Govt./Autonomous/ Statutory Organization.
Office Superintendent (Finance):
- B. Com with 50% marks in the aggregate and at least 4 years post qualification working experience in the Audit and Accounts works. OR M.Com with 50% marks and at least 3 years post qualification working experience in the Audit and Accounts works. OR
- CA (Inter) or ICWA(Inter) or MBA(Finance) or PGDM (Finance) (2 years full time or 3 years part time) with 2 years’ post qualification 6 working experience in the Audit and Accounts works. Knowledge of Computer application.
Stenographer Grade – I English:
- Graduate. Shorthand Speed of 100 w.p.m. in English and Typing Speed of 45 w.p.m. in English Typing. Knowledge of Computer Applications
- Experience: Should have at least 3 years of working experience.
Stenographer Grade – II English – 1 Hindi – 1:
- 12th class pass from recognized Board or University. Knowledge of Computer Operation.
- Skill Test Norms: Dictation: 10 mts @ 80 w.p.m. Transcription: 50 mts. (English) OR 65 mts. (Hindi) (On Computer).
- Bachelor Degree in any disciplines or equivalent
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS):
- Matriculation (Class X) or equivalent pass
Age Limit (as on 31.12.2020):
- Assistant Commissioner – 40 years
- Office Superintendent – 35 years
- Stenographer – 30 years
- Office Assistant – 27 years
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – 30 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST/Widows/Divorced women – up to 5 years
- For PWD – up to 10 years
- Assistant Commissioner (Administrative) – 02 Posts
- Assistant Commissioner (Finance) – 01 Post
- Office Superintendent (Finance) – 03 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-I – 01 Post
- Stenographer Grade-II – 02 Posts
- Office Assistant – 04 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 07 Posts
- Assistant Commissioner – Level 8 Rs. 47600-151100/-
- Office Superintendent (Finance) – Level 7 Rs. 44900-142400/-
- Stenographer Grade-I – Level 6 Rs. 35400-112400/-
- Stenographer Grade-II – Level 4 Rs. 25500-81100/-
- Office Assistant – Level 4 Rs. 25500-81100/-
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – Level 1 Rs. 18000-56900/-
NESTS Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Examination pattern will be Computer based test (CBT-MCQ) followed by skill test /interview. On the basis of number of applications received for the mentioned posts, the mode of Recruitment would be decided by the Competent Authority, NESTS.
- For Assistant Commissioner – Rs.1200/-
- For Office Superintendent, Stenographer Grade I& Grade II, Office Assistants – Rs.750/-
- For MTS post – Rs.100/-
- Fee is exempted for SC/ST and Women Candidate.
Mode Of Payment:
The applicant should pay the fees through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
How to apply for NESTS Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 04 February 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now