NESAC Recruitment 2020 – North Eastern Space Applications Centre (NESAC) invites online application from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant – 02 posts and Junior Personal Assistant – 01 post. Candidates with the qualification of Degree/ Diploma are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the Written Test/ Skill Test. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (www.nesac.gov.in) on or before 05 October 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are mentioned below.
North-Eastern Space Applications Centre: It was set up with a joint initiative of DOS and NEC in September 2000 at Shillong in Meghalaya. The centre has been declared as a protected area by the state government. This centre presently focuses on a satellite communication programme and space science research programmes, Remote sensing and Geographic information systems. The objective of NESAC is to search and utilise the natural resources present in the region using remote sensing.
Eligible candidates can also apply for
NESAC Recruitment 2020 Details:
NESAC Recruitment 2020 for Assistant/ Junior Personal Assistant:
|Job Role||Assistant/ Junior Personal Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.25,500 – 81,100/- Month|
|Job Location||NESAC, Umiam, Meghalaya|
|Last Date||05 October 2020|
- First Class Graduation in Arts/ Commerce/ Management/ Science/ Computer Applications by the University with Knowledge in the use of Computers
For Junior Personal Assistant:
- First Class Graduation in Arts/ Commerce/ Management/ Science/ Computer Applications by the University with Knowledge in the use of Computers and
- A minimum speed of 80 w.p.m in English Stenography OR
- Diploma in Commercial/ Secretarial Practice with First Class with one year experience as
Steno-Typist/ Stenographer with Knowledge in the use of Computers and
- A minimum speed of 80 w.p.m in English Stenography
Age Limit (as on 05.10.2020): 18 – 26 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Assistant: 02 posts (01-ST/ 01-UR)
- Junior Personal Assistant: 01 post (1-UR)
NESAC Recruitment Selection Process for Assistant/ Junior Personal Assistant:
Assistant: Selection will be based on Written Test and Skill Test (Computer Literacy)
Junior Personal Assistant: Selection will be based on Written Test and Skill Test (English Stenography)
Application Fee – Rs.500/-
Mode of Payment: Online through Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking only through Integrated SBI Collect Facility
Note – All women candidates/ SC/ ST/ ESM/ PWBD candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
How to Apply NESAC Recruitment 2020 for Assistant/ Junior Personal Assistant?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at NESAC website (www.nesac.gov.in) on or before 05 October 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
NESAC Recruitment 2020 for Scientist/Engineer, Scientific Asst: (Expired)
|Job Role||Scientist/Engineer, Scientific Assistant|
|Last Date||09 March 2020|
- M.E./ M.Tech in Civil Engineering/ Water Resources Engineering/ Water Resources Management/ Hydrology/ Hydraulics/ Watershed Management/ Soil and Water Conservation/ Hydro-informatics/ Irrigation and Water Management/ Water Engineering and Management orequivalent in First Class AND
- B.E./ B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering/ Agriculture Engineering/ Water Resource
Engineering in First Class.
- M.E/M.Tech in Remote Sensing/ Remote Sensing & Geographic Information System/ Spatial Information Technology/ Geospatial Technology/ Geoinformatics & Surveying Technology/ Remote Sensing and Geomatics/ Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology or equivalent in First Class And
- B.E/ B.Tech in Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent/ Civil Engineering/ Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology/ Geomatics or equivalent in First Class.
- M.Sc. in Botany/ Life Science/ Environmental Sciences/ Ecology/ Ecology and Environment/ Ecology and Environmental Sciences/ Biodiversity/ Conservation/ Biodiversity, Wildlife Conservation and Management/ Wildlife Sciences/ Wildlife Biology and Conservation/ Forestry in First Class With
- B.Sc. with Botany and/or Zoology or B.Sc in Forestry
- M.E/M.Tech in Electronics! Electronics/ Engineering/ Electronics & Communication/
Tele-Communication Engineering/ Communication Engineering/ VLSI Design/ Digital Electronics and Communication System/ Signal Processing/ Microwave and Optical Communication/ Microwave and Communication Technology/ Digital Communication/ Microwave Electronics/ Embedded Systems Engineering from a AICTE recognized Engineering College Institute/University in First Class With
- B.E/B.Tech/BSc (Tech/Engg.) in Electronics/ Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering / TeleCommunication Engineering/ Electrical Engineering or M.Sc. in Physics/Applied Physics Electronics in First Class.
Urban & Regional Planning:
- Post Graduate Degree in City Planning/ Town Planning/ Transportation Planning/ Housing/ Infrastructure Planning/ Industrial Planning/ Environmental Planning/ Urban Planning/ Regional Planning/ Urban Design/ Urban & Regional Planning or Equivalent in First Class.OR
- M.E/M.Tech. in Remote Sensing & GIS/ Remote Sensing/ Geoinformatics/ Town Planning/ Housing/ Infrastructure Planning/ Industrial Planning/ Urban Planning/ Regional Planning/ Urban & Rural Planning/ Urban Design & Engineering AND
- B.Plan/B.Arch/B.E. (Civil)/B.Tech (Civil) qualification in First Class.
- First Class in B.Sc with Physics as Honours/ Major/ Main Subject
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Water Resources: 01 post
- Geoinformatics/ IT: 01 post
- Forestry Ecology: 01 post
- Electronics: 01 post
- Urban & Regional Planning: 01 post
- Physics: 01 post
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’: Rs.56,100-1,77,500/-
- Scientific Assistant: Rs.44,900-1,42,400/-
How to Apply for NESAC Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at NESAC website (www.nesac.gov.in) on or before 09 March 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
NESAC Recruitment 2020 for Project Assistant: (Expired)
|Job Role||Project Assistant (Geotagging of NERTPS assets)|
|Job Location||Assam/ Arunachal Pradesh/ Manipur/ Nagaland/ Meghalaya/ Mizoram/ Tripura/ Sikkim|
|Venue Location||Assam/ Arunachal Pradesh/ Manipur/ Nagaland/ Meghalaya/ Mizoram/ Tripura/ Sikkim|
|Venue Date||23 February to 05 March 2020|
- Candidates should complete a Graduate degree in any discipline or Diploma in any engineering subject from a recognized university/Institute obtaining a minimum aggregate of 45% marks.
- Candidates should have basic computer knowledge
Age Limit: Not be more than 32 years
State Wise Vacancies:
- Assam (including BTC): 26 posts
- Arunachal Pradesh: 12 posts
- Manipur: 22 posts
- Nagaland: 22 posts
- Meghalaya: 06 posts
- Mizoram: 12 posts
- Tripura: 04 posts
- Sikkim: 06 posts
NESAC Recruitment Selection Process for Project Assistant:
- If the number of candidates for Walk-in-Interview found to be high, screening of the
candidates will be done based on marks obtaining in the qualifying degree.
- Even though candidates having a higher degree, marks obtained in the graduate degree/ diploma will only be considered.
- Candidates to be called for the interview after screening.
How to Apply NESAC Recruitment 2020 for Project Assistant?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview directly along with their Biodata (as per prescribed format) and all relevant original documents to the respective venue and date. Candidates can view the walk-in date and venue in the advertisement
Note: Biodata should be neatly typed and then print-out to be taken. Hand written Biodata
will not be accepted.
For More Details & Biodata: Click here