NERIWALM Recruitment 2020 – North Eastern Regional Institute of Water and Land Management (NERIWALM), Tezpur, Assam invites offline application form from the eligible candidates by Direct Recruitment for the post of Accountant – 01 post, Junior Engineer (Civil) – 01 post, Field Assistant – 01 post, Laboratory Assistant – 02 posts and Technical Assistant -01 post. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ Degree/ Diploma in the relevant field are eligible to apply for this job. The selection will be based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates may send their duly filled application form along with relevant documents to the following postal address by registered/speed post on or before 18 May 2020. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- UPPSC Recruitment 2020 for A.C.F/R.F.O
- NIT Trichy Recruitment 2020 for Jr Research Fellow/Research Asst
- BPPI Recruitment 2020 for Manager/Jr. Marketing Officer
NERIWALM Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Mineral Development Officer|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs 2020|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ Degree/ Diploma|
|Salary||Rs.29,200 – 1,12,400/-|
|Last Date||18 May 2020|
- Degree of a recognized University/institution.
- Experience: 2 years’ experience in cash, Account, and Budget work in a Government Office/ PSU/ Autonomous Body/ Statutory Body.
Junior Eneineer (Civil):
- Three Years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/institution. OR
- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/institution.
Field Assistant/Laboratory Assistant/Technical Assistant:
- Bachelor Degree in Agricultural Engineering / Civil Engineering from a recognized University/institution
Laboratory Assistant (Agricultural Science):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Science from a recognized University/institution.
- Accountant: Not exceeding 30 years
- Junior Engineer (Civil)/Field Assistant/Laboratory Assistant/Technical Assistant: 18 – 27 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- For SC/ST/OBC and any other category as per the instructions issued by Govt. of India from time to time.
- For departmental candidate up to 40 years
Post-Wise Vacancies: Total – 06 Posts
- Accountant: 01 post
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 01 post
- Field Assistant: 01 post
- Laboratory Assistant (Agricultural Engineering / Civil Engineering): 01 posts, Laboratory Assistant (Agricultural Science): 01 post
- Technical Assistant: 01 post
Pay Scale Details:
- Accountant/Junior Engineer: Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- Field Assistant/ Laboratory Assistant/ Technical Assistant: Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-
NERIWALM Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the interview
Application Fee: No Fee
How to Apply for NERIWALM Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates may send their duly filled application form in prescribed format along with all necessary documents and testimonials to the following postal address by registered/speed post on or before 18 May 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
NERIWALM, Dolabari, Tezpur,
P.O.- Kaliabhomora 784027 (Assam)
NERIWALM Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1. What are the vacancies available at NERIWALM Recruitment?
Ans. At present NERIWALM having vacancies for Accountant - 01, Junior Engineer (Civil) - 01, Field Assistant - 01, Laboratory Assistant - 02 and Technical Assistant -01 post
Q2. Who can apply for NERIWALM Vacancies?
Ans. Candidates who completed B.E/B.Tech/Degree/Diploma are eligible to apply
Q3. How to apply for NERIWALM Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can download the application form at NERIWALM official website (www.neriwalm.gov.in) and send the duly filled application form through postal on or before 18 May 2020
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now