Nerdy Turtlez Off Campus Drive scheduled for 2016/2017/2018 batch BBA/MBA graduates for the role of Associate – Operations, CRM & Sales Chat. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Nerdy Turtlez Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Associate – Operations, CRM & Sales Chat|
|Salary||Rs 2.22 LPA|
|Venue Date||30 June 2018|
Nerdy Turtlez Off Campus – Detailed Eligibility:
- BBA/MBA (Batch-2016/17/18)
- Very good command over English.
- Excellent knowledge of the subject
- Punctual and ability to work within deadlines.
- Efficiency with internet browsing and internet researching skills.
- Good writing and analytical skills.
- Strong academic background, Versatile with multiple subjects, Efficient in communication, Capable of understanding inside of projects/assignments, willing to listen and learn.
- Capable to convince/express oneself efficiently.
Associate – Operations:
- Understanding academic projects/assignments/tasks requirements and ascertaining appropriate price of each projects/assignments/tasks
- Understanding client’s escalation, discussing the issues with experts and coming up with appropriate solution.
- Identifying suitable experts for each project, negotiating the pay with freelancers and facilitating allocation process.
- Answer calls and respond to emails
- Handle customer inquiries both telephonimlly and by email
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Update existing customer information
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Understanding the client’s requirement online (chat/ and offering them the right quotations)
- Giving the real time experience by handling their queries and assisting them
Pitch the client and follow up with them for the business closure
- Working closely with the Operations Team and Sales Team for planning and report analysis
- Converting potentials leads into customers
Selection Procedure: Written, Technical & HR.
How to apply Nerdy Turtlez Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply this drive in online and attend drive at following venue on 30 June 2018.
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date: 30th June 2018 Time: 9:30 AM Sharp
APIIT SD INDIA,
Near Toll Plaza Panipat,
Required Documents: (Original copy and 1 photocopy of each)
- Students must carry one hard copy of mark sheets, resume, 3-4 Passport size photographs (recent) and Photo ID Card(AADHAR Card/Driving License/ Passport/ Voter ID/ College ID).
- All the students should appear for interview in formal dress.
- All the students are required to carry their all qualification documents starting from 10th Class.
Registration for Participation: The students willing to appear in the drive are required to register online and must carry the copy of admit card generated by the website.