Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Nerdy Turtlez Off Campus Drive scheduled for 2016/2017/2018 batch BBA/MBA graduates for the role of Associate – Operations, CRM & Sales Chat. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Nerdy Turtlez Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Associate – Operations, CRM & Sales Chat|
|Salary||Rs 2.22 LPA|
|Venue Date||30 June 2018|
Nerdy Turtlez Off Campus – Detailed Eligibility:
- BBA/MBA (Batch-2016/17/18)
- Very good command over English.
- Excellent knowledge of the subject
- Punctual and ability to work within deadlines.
- Efficiency with internet browsing and internet researching skills.
- Good writing and analytical skills.
- Strong academic background, Versatile with multiple subjects, Efficient in communication, Capable of understanding inside of projects/assignments, willing to listen and learn.
- Capable to convince/express oneself efficiently.
Associate – Operations:
- Understanding academic projects/assignments/tasks requirements and ascertaining appropriate price of each projects/assignments/tasks
- Understanding client’s escalation, discussing the issues with experts and coming up with appropriate solution.
- Identifying suitable experts for each project, negotiating the pay with freelancers and facilitating allocation process.
- Answer calls and respond to emails
- Handle customer inquiries both telephonimlly and by email
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Update existing customer information
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Understanding the client’s requirement online (chat/ and offering them the right quotations)
- Giving the real time experience by handling their queries and assisting them
Pitch the client and follow up with them for the business closure
- Working closely with the Operations Team and Sales Team for planning and report analysis
- Converting potentials leads into customers
Selection Procedure: Written, Technical & HR.
How to apply Nerdy Turtlez Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply this drive in online and attend drive at following venue on 30 June 2018.
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date: 30th June 2018 Time: 9:30 AM Sharp
APIIT SD INDIA,
Near Toll Plaza Panipat,
Required Documents: (Original copy and 1 photocopy of each)
- Students must carry one hard copy of mark sheets, resume, 3-4 Passport size photographs (recent) and Photo ID Card(AADHAR Card/Driving License/ Passport/ Voter ID/ College ID).
- All the students should appear for interview in formal dress.
- All the students are required to carry their all qualification documents starting from 10th Class.
Registration for Participation: The students willing to appear in the drive are required to register online and must carry the copy of admit card generated by the website.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now