5000+ Openings-Get Your Dream Job through Virtual Career Fair !!! Register Now
Nemak Recruitment 2017 Scheduled for Entry level Engineering, Diploma graduates for Chennai location.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Nemak Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with expediting, MRP/ ERP systems, quality/continuous improvement initiatives, manufacturing safety practices and MS Office applications.
- Knowledge in Time and Motion Study.
- 1-2 years of experience in Manufacturing environment.
- The production control coordinator is responsible for tracking work orders, ensuring that required material is supplied to the production floor, as according to the production schedule.
- KPI report consolidation and reporting.
- Time and Motion study.
- Weekly planning and monitoring plan Vs actual.
- Plan and manage production schedules to ensure 100% on-time delivery.
- To monitor, control customer end rejection through quality improvement program.
- Complete shipping information and delivery date input.
How to apply Nemak Recruitment 2017?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this position by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now