NEIST Recruitment 2021 – CSIR – North East Institute of Science & Technology (NEIST), Jorhat has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Senior Project Associate/Project Associate/Project Assistant/Field Worker. There are 77 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can attend the walk-in-interview on respective dates. The age limit of the candidates should be 30 to 40 years. The educational qualification of the candidates must have passed in Ph.D/M.Sc/B.Tech/MBA/B.Sc/Any Degree . The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
North East Institute of Science and Technology (NEIST), Jorhat (formerly Regional Research Laboratory) is a constituent establishment of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), a premier R&D organization of India, which has a chain of laboratories across the country. This laboratory was established in 1961 under the chemical science group of CSIR and originally its main aim was to develop indigenous technologies by utilizing the immense natural resources of northeastern India like Petroleum, Coal, Natural Gas, Minerals, Tea, Microbes, Aromatic and Medicinal plants.
NEIST Recruitment 2021:
NEIST Walk-In-Interview 2021 for Senior Project Associate/Project Associate/Project Assistant/Field Worker:
|Job Role||Senior Project Associate/Project Associate/Project Assistant/Field Worker|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 – 42,000/month|
|Job Location||Jorhat (Assam)|
|Walk-In-Interview Date||08 to 25 January 2021|
CSIR – North East Institute of Science & Technology Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Senior Project Associate:
- Ph.D. in Agricultural Science / Botany / Biotechnology / Plant Breeding & Genetics / Agronomy OR MSc in Agricultural Science / Botany / Biotechnology / Plant Breeding & Genetics / Agronomy with minimum four years of R&D experience in the area of floriculture / horticulture / medicinal & aromatic plants. OR
- PhD in Bioinformatics / Computational Chemistry / Computer Science with strong background in data science, modelling and Artificial Intelligence. OR
- PhD in Membrane Science / Polymer Science / Plastic Technology / Computational and Modelling / Petroleum Technology.
- 1st class M Sc in Chemistry/ Botany / Biotechnology / Plant Breeding & Genetics / Agronomy with minimum two years experience in the area of Medicinal & Aromatic plants.
- 1st class M Sc in Botany / Biotechnology / Plant Breeding & Genetics / Agronomy / Zoology / Life Science / Environmental Sciences OR MSC (Agri) with specialization in Entomology / Horticulture / Economics / Extension Education. OR
- 1st class B Tech in Biotechnology / Computer Science Or MSc in Bioinformatics. OR B Tech and MBA. OR 1st class M Sc in Chemistry. OR
- 1st class M Sc / MTech in Organic / Inorganic / Physical / Applied / Polymer Chemistry / Plastic Technology / Computational and Modelling. OR
- 1st class M Sc / MTech in Geology / Applied Geology / Geophysics or in relevant fields. OR
- 1st class BSc with Chemistry/ Biological Science/Botany / Biotechnology / Life Science / Agriculture / Horticulture.
- Graduate in any discipline
Duration: The project completion date may be extended depending upon the grant of the funding agency.
Age limit :
- Sr Project Associate: 40 years
- Project Associate – II: 35 years
- Project Associate – I: 35 years
- Project Assistant: 30 years
- Field Worker: 35 years
- Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt of India orders
Post-Wise Vacancies: 77 Posts
- Sr Project Associate: 11 Posts
- Project Associate – II: 07 Posts
- Project Associate – I: 31 Posts
- Project Assistant: 24 Posts
- Field Worker: 04 Posts
- Sr Project Associate: Rs. 42,000/month
- Project Associate – II: Rs. 35,000/month
- Project Associate – I: Rs.25,00 – 31,000/month
- Project Assistant: Rs. 20,000/month
- Field Worker: Rs. 18,000/month
NEIST Recruitment Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on the performance in the walk-in-interview.
- During selection, due weight-age will be given to the academic performance of the candidates. The selected candidates are expected to join immediately upon selection.
How to Apply NEIST Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview along with required documents on thr respective dates to the following venue.
For More Details: Click here
1st Floor Administrative Bldg,
- Senior Project Associate – 08, 11 January 2021
- Project Associate-II – 12 January 2021
- Project Associate-I – 13, 18, 20, 21, 22, 25 January 2021
- Project Assistant – 19, 22 January 2021
- Field Worker – 18, 22 January 2021