NEIST Recruitment 2020 – CSIR – North East Institute of Science & Technology (NEIST), Jorhat invites application for the post of Research Scientist – 04 posts, Sr. Laboratory Technician – 10 posts. Candidates who completed their B.E/ B.Tech/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree/ Diploma within the age limit of 44 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can send their application through email to [email protected] on or before 14 July 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- PPSC Recruitment 2020 for Sub Divisional Engineers
- Parliament of India Recruitment 2020 for Parliamentary Interpreter/Translator
NEIST Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Research Scientist/ Sr. Laboratory Technician|
|Job Location||Jorhat (Assam)|
|Last Date||14 July 2020|
|Interview Date||19 July 2020|
CSIR – North East Institute of Science & Technology Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- B.Tech Degree in relevant subject with Six Years R&D / Teaching experience in relevant subject after B.Tech Or
- First Class Master’s Degree in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology with 4 years experience preferred Or
- Second Class Master’s Degree + PhD Degree in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology with 4 years experience preferred.
Sr. Laboratory Technician:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Lab Technology from any Govt. recognized Institute Or
- Diploma Course in Lab Technology Course from Medical Colleges of Assam or Regional Institute of Paramedical and Nursing Sciences, Mizoram. With minimum 3 Years experience
Age limit (as on 01-04-2020): Up to 44 years
Post Wise Vacancies: 14 Posts
- Research Scientist: 04 posts
- Sr. Laboratory Technician: 10 posts
- Research Scientist: Rs. 50,000/- pm
- Sr. Laboratory Technician: Rs. 16,500/- (experience in Molecular Biology / Microbiology, – Rs. 20,000/-)
NEIST Recruitment Selection Process for Research Scientist/ Sr. Laboratory Technician:
- Selection will be based on the interview.
- Interview will be done through online mode only.
How to Apply NEIST Recruitment 2020 for Research Scientist/ Sr. Laboratory Technician?
All interested and eligible candidates send the filled-in application form along with requisite certificates to substantiate their educational qualification, experience, caste, etc., via email to [email protected] on or before 14 July 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Interview Date: 19.07.2020 [Time: 9.30 am onwards] through online mode only.