Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2021 – North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Scientist B/Project Assistant/Project Technicon/DEO. There are 08 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who completed their Any Degree/Diploma can attend for this jobs. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 17 January 2022. The Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About NEIGRIHMS: NEIGRIHMS was established by the Government of India in 1987. It has been designed as a Postgraduate Medical Institute in lineage of AIIMS, New Delhi and PGIMER, Chandigarh. It is the First Postgraduate Medical Institute in the North Eastern Region and the Third in the Country established by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The Institute was registered as a Society on 12th January 1987 by the Registrar of Societies, Meghalaya, Shillong under the name of – “North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences”.
NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2022:
NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2022 for Scientist B/Project Assistant/Project Technicon/DEO:
|Job Role||Scientist B/Project Assistant/Project Technicon/DEO|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 – 56,640/-|
|Last Date||17 January 2022|
- 1st Class Post Graduate from a recognised university in any of the following subjects. OR 2nd Class Post Graduate with Ph.D. degree from a recognised university in any of the following subjects (Applied Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology, and Molecular Biology).
- Graduate in Life Science from a recognised institution with 3 years research work/ data experience from a recognised institution OR Master Degree in Life science from a recognised university.
- 12th in Science with two years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) OR Diploma in General nursing &Midwifery/ B.Sc. Nursing.
- Graduation from recognised institute or university with knowledge in Computer Application/ IT.
- Scientist B – 35 Years
- Project Assistant – 30 Years
- Project Technician – 30 Years
- DEO – 30 Years
- Scientist B – 01 Post
- Project Assistant – 01 Post
- Project Technician – 02 Posts
- DEO – 01 Post
- Scientist B – Rs.56640/month
- Project Assistant – Rs.31000/month
- Project Technician – Rs.18000/month
- DEO – Rs.18000/month
NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and further updated about the interview date and timing which will be conducted in the Department of Cardiology, NEIGRIHMS
How to apply for NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application form along with required documents through postal on or before 17 January 2022
For More Details: Click here
Room 127, Department of Cardiology,
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences,
Shillong, Meghalaya, India
NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2021 for Clinical Trial Coordinator/Research Nurse/Data Entry operator/Project Manager/Pharmacist: (Expired)
|Job Role||Clinical Trial Coordinator/Research Nurse/Data Entry operator/Project Manager/Pharmacist|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000 – 50,000/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||31 May 2021|
Clinical Trial Coordinator:
- BAMS/BDS/BHMS/MSC with Post Graduate in clinical research or health or life sciences with 2 to 3 years experience.
- BSc Nursing with 02 years
Data Entry operator:
- B.Sc. Computer skills(MS Office, others) Desirable: Statistical Software, Typing Skills with 06 months to 01 year
- M.Sc. with Post Graduate in clinical research or health or life sciences with 2 to 3 years experience.
- B. Pharm. Desirable: diploma in clinical research with 1 year experience.
- Clinical Trial Coordinator – 28 years
- Research Nurse – 22 years
- Data Entry operator – 30 years
- Project Manager – 28 years
- Pharmacist – 28 years
- Clinical Trial Coordinator – 02 Posts
- Research Nurse – 02 Posts
- Data Entry operator – 02 Posts
- Project Manager – 01 Post
- Pharmacist – 01 Post
- Clinical Trial Coordinator – Rs.30,000/-
- Research Nurse – Rs.15,000/-
- Data Entry operator – Rs.15,000/-
- Project Manager – Rs.50,000/-
- Pharmacist – Rs.30,000/-
NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on written test/virtual interview.
How to apply for NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through the google link and scanned (relevant) documents are to be emailed, along with a copy of your submitted form, to the following email ID: [email protected] on or before 31 May 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now