Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
NEERI Recruitment 2023 – CSIR – National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI), has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Project Associate. There are a total of 02 vacancies to be filled for these positions. The educational qualification should be M.Sc. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can attend online Interviews. The detailed eligibility and selection process will be given below in detail.
The CSIR-National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (CSIR-NEERI) is a research institute created and funded by the Government of India. It was established in Nagpur in 1958 with a focus on water supply, sewage disposal, communicable diseases, and to some extent on industrial pollution and occupational diseases found common in post-independent India. NEERI is a pioneer laboratory in the field of environmental science and engineering and is part of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR).
NEERI Recruitment 2023 for Project Associate:
|Job Role||Project Associate|
|Total Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 25,000 – 31,000/-|
|Job Location||Dindigul, Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date||06 June 2023|
Project Name: “Providing technical services and compliance monitoring during the full-scale soil remediation at the mercury-contaminated closed thermometer factory site of HUL, Kodaikanal”.
- M. Sc. (Chemistry/Environment Science) from a recognized university.
- Desirable: Knowledge of the local language (Tamil).
- Collection and Analysis of soil/sediment/water/biota samples for mercury.
- Analytical report preparation, inter-laboratory comparison, QA/QC, and laboratory maintenance.
- Other requirements: The selected candidate may have to work in shifts.
Age Limit ( As on 06 June 2023 ): 35 years
Salary: Rs 25,000 – 31,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 02 Posts
- The selection process includes an Interview.
- The shortlisted candidates will be invited for an online interview, information for which will be communicated on the Email ID of the candidates mentioned in the application form.
- Selection will be done on the basis of online Interviews through MS Team/Skype/mobile or any other tools.
- The date of the interview will be notified separately through e-mail.
How to apply for NEERI Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website latest by 06 June 2023 up to 5.00 pm.
For more details & Apply: Click here
- The offer letter shall be issued to the candidate initially for a period of six months.
- All project staff positions are on a contract basis and will be co-terminus with the project.