NEERI Recruitment 2019: CSIR – National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) scheduled for Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Project Assistant Level-I, Level-II & Level-III vacancies in various disciplines. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
NEERI Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Project Assistant Level-I, II & III|
|Salary||Up to Rs.35,000/Month|
|Job Location||Nagpur (Maharashtra)|
|Last Date||6 May 2019|
NEERI Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Senior Research Fellow (SRF):
- M.Sc in Chemistry/Environmental Science or B.E. /B. Tech. (Chemical/Environmental engineering) with two years of experience with NET/GATE/any other National level examination qualified with Minimum 55% marks) OR
- ME/M. Tec can also apply.
Project Assistant Level-I:
- B.Sc. (Computer Science/Chemistry /Industrial Chemistry)/ B.com/ M.com/BCA/ B.Tech/ B.E. OR
- Three years Diploma in Computer Science with Minimum 55% marks.
Project Assistant Level-II:
- M.Sc. in Environmental Science / Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry or
- B.E/B.Tech (Environmental Engineering/Chemical/Civil) with Minimum 55% marks
Project Assistant Level-III:
- M.Sc. in Chemistry/Environmental Science /Agriculture/Soil Science/Microbiology OR
- B.E. /B. Tech. (Chemical/ Environmental Engineering)/ with Minimum 55% marks and two years of experience
Age Limit (As on 06.05.2019):
- Project Assistant Level-I: Below 28 Years
- Project Assistant Level-II: Below 30 Years
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): Below 32 Posts
- Project Assistant Level-III: Below 35 Years
Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Woman/ Other statutory groups.
NEERI – List of vacancies: 16 Posts
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – 2 Posts
- Project Assistant Level-I – 1 Post
- Project Assistant Level-II – 1 Post
- Project Assistant Level-III – 1 Post
- Project Assistant Level-I: Rs.15,000/Month
- Project Assistant Level-II: Rs.25,000/Month
- Project Assistant Level-III: Rs.28,000/Month
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): Rs.35,000/Month
NEERI PA Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process of Project Assistants will be based on the performance of Personal Interview. All the shortlisted candidates will be informed by email/mobile and are required to appear for personal interview.
Interview Centre: NEERI, Nehru Marg, Nagpur-440 020.
How to apply NEERI Recruitment 2019 for Project Asst?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in NEERI website (www.neeri.res.in) and send a duly filled application form along with required documents to [email protected] on or before 6 May 2019.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Important dates to remember:
- Date of Notification on NEERI website: 29th April 2019
- Last date for submission of application form: 6th May 2019
- Date of Personal Interview at Nagpur: 22nd May 2019