NEERI Recruitment 2019: CSIR – National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) scheduled for Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Project Assistant Level-I, Level-II & Level-III vacancies in various disciplines. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
NEERI Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Project Assistant Level-I, II & III|
|Salary||Up to Rs.35,000/Month|
|Job Location||Nagpur (Maharashtra)|
|Last Date||6 May 2019|
NEERI Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Senior Research Fellow (SRF):
- M.Sc in Chemistry/Environmental Science or B.E. /B. Tech. (Chemical/Environmental engineering) with two years of experience with NET/GATE/any other National level examination qualified with Minimum 55% marks) OR
- ME/M. Tec can also apply.
Project Assistant Level-I:
- B.Sc. (Computer Science/Chemistry /Industrial Chemistry)/ B.com/ M.com/BCA/ B.Tech/ B.E. OR
- Three years Diploma in Computer Science with Minimum 55% marks.
Project Assistant Level-II:
- M.Sc. in Environmental Science / Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry or
- B.E/B.Tech (Environmental Engineering/Chemical/Civil) with Minimum 55% marks
Project Assistant Level-III:
- M.Sc. in Chemistry/Environmental Science /Agriculture/Soil Science/Microbiology OR
- B.E. /B. Tech. (Chemical/ Environmental Engineering)/ with Minimum 55% marks and two years of experience
Age Limit (As on 06.05.2019):
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now