NEEPCO Recruitment 2023: NEEPCO announced notification for the Apprentices. There are 75 openings for these posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/10th/8th/ITI are eligible to apply for this post. Interested candidates can apply for the job online on or before 30 November 2023. Detailed qualification and selection details are mentioned below.
About NEEPCO: North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited is an Indian electricity utility company, a public sector enterprise owned by the Maharatna PSU National Thermal Power Corporation Limited. NEEPCO is embarking on a plan to generate power from non-conventional sources of energy, especially by tapping solar power and wind in the coming years. NEEPCO has 1 power project under development namely 600 MW Kameng HEP.
NEEPCO Recruitment 2023 for Apprentice:
|Job category||Govt Jobs|
|Batch||Not before 2022|
|Salary||Rs. 14,877 – 18,000/-|
|Total Posts||75 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||30 November 2023|
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University or
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of parliament.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology Granted by a University/Institute/State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government/Central Govt. as equivalent.
Graduate Apprentice (General Streams):
- A degree in any subject (other than engineering / technology) of minimum three years duration granted by a Statutory University/Institution OR
- Graduate examination of professional bodies recognized by the Central Government as equivalent to degree (other than engineering/ technology
- The candidate must have passed 10th/8th and also must posses an ITI certificate
General Eligibility: The candidate should be a resident of North East India
- For Graduate Engineering & Diploma Engineering, the candidate should have completed his / her Graduation / Diploma not before 1st June, 2022.
- For Non-Engineering Graduate or equivalent in general streams such as B.A, B.Sc & B.Com,the candidate should have completed his / her Graduation / Diploma not before 1st June, 2022.
- For ITI Trade Apprentices, the candidate should have completed ITI course
Duration: One year under the Apprenticeship Act 1961
Age Limit ( As on 1 November 2023 ): 18 – 28 years
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation is allowed for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Classes/ Persons with Disability/ Ex-servicemen, as per applicable Govt. of India rules
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs 18,000/-
- Technician Apprentice: Rs 15,000/-
- Graduate Apprentice (General Streams): Rs 15,000/-
- Trade Apprentice: Rs. 14,877 /-
No.of.Vacancies: 75 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice: 28 posts
- Technician Apprentice: 8 posts
- Graduate Apprentice (General Streams): 14 posts
- Trade Apprentice: 25 posts
- The selection process will be based on merit as per mark secured in the degree/ diploma course.
- First preference shall be given to candidates belonging to the State in which the Power Station (s) is/ are located.
- List of selected candidates will be made available in the website.
- The call letters will be sent through their registered email only
How to apply for NEEPCO Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the NATS/NAPS/BOPTER Portal based on the respective posts on or before 30 November 2023
For more details: Click here
- For Graduate Engineering & Diploma Engineering (NATS Portal): Click here
- For Non-Engineering Graduate(BOPTER Portal): Click here
- For ITI Trade Apprentice (NAPS Portal): Click here
- Commencement of online application: 15 November 2023
- Closing of online application: 30 November 2023