NDDB Recruitment 2020 – National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Trainee – 02 posts. Candidates who completed their B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA – 2018, 2019, 2020 batch graduates are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 07 June 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- NIT Silchar Recruitment 2020 for Project Associate/ Junior Research Fellow
- Tata Communications Recruitment 2020 for Software Development/Systems Engineer
NDDB Recruitment 2020:
|Batch||2018, 2019, 2020|
|Total Vacancies||02 posts|
|Job Location||Anand (Gujarat)|
|Last Date||07 June 2020|
- B.E. (IT/Computers) or B.Tech./M.Tech (IT/Computers) or MCA or MSc (IT/Computers) or equivalent – 2018, 2019 and 2020 pass out
Skills/ Attributes: Technical:
- Knowledge in .net development
- Knowledge in Open Source development
- Knowledge in Android, JAVA
- Knowledge about Window service and Console service.
- Knowledge of working on Linux system.
- Knowledge in computer languages like PERL, Python, Sql, R studio
- Knowledge in Database (SQL Server / MySQL etc)
Additional Skills: Exposure of Analytical / BI tool
- Candidates above 25 years of age as on 01 May 2020 need not apply.
Job Key Role:
- Development in .net / Open Source / Android
- Implementation & Support of IT application
- Post-implementation support
- User training and documentation
- Helpdesk Management
How to Apply NDDB Recruitment 2020 for Trainee?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through online by the following link on or before 07 June 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here