NDDB Recruitment 2019 – National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) Job notifications for Trainee vacancies for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NDDB Recruitment 2019:
|Total Vacancies||Not disclosed|
|Job Location||Anand (Gujarat)|
|Last Date||11 September 2019|
- B.E/ B. Tech (IT/Computers) or M.E/M.Tech (IT/Computers) or MCA who have passed out in the year 2017, 2018 or 2019
- The traineeship position is for a period of one year.
- Exposure of multi-layered architecture
- Addressing UI, communication frameworks etc
- Proficiency in Generic Web development
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Database (MS SQL Server, MySQL)
- Web service development and hosting on the server
- HTML, CSS
- Client-side scripting like JQuery, JS, AJAX
- Exposure in Android, JAVA
- Best practices in JAVA
- Knowledge about Window service and Console service.
- Knowledge of working on Linux system.
- Knowledge in computer languages like PERL, Python,
- SQL, R studioSql, R studio
- Any experience in open source development
- Candidates above 25 years of age as on 01 September 2019 need not apply.
Job Key Role:
- Development of application in .net/ Android / Open Source
- Implementation & Support of IT application
- Post-implementation support
- User training and documentation
How to apply NDDB Recruitment 2019 for Trainee?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through online on or before 11 September 2019
For more details & Apply: Click here