NCR Corporation Recruitment 2023- NCR is scheduled to hire IT Analyst – Helpdesk in Hyderabad. Candidates with a background of HSC/Diploma are eligible to apply for this post. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NCR Corporation Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||IT Analyst – Helpdesk|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
IT Analyst – Helpdesk:
Education & Work History:
- Minimum qualification: HSC (Grade 12). The technical diploma is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Minimum six months experience in a technical support role.
- Candidates with prior experience in a technical, voice-based process will be given priority
- Thorough knowledge of Windows 10 Operating System.
- Good working knowledge of Windows, MS Office 365 & internet technologies.
- Basic networking concepts, troubleshooting LAN/remote access problems.
- Expertise in configuring and troubleshooting Office365, MS Outlook 2016 or later
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly, keep knowledge current.
- High proficiency in English grammar, vocabulary and sentence structure.
- Fluency in speech – Ability to hold a conversation with ease and minimal use of fillers.
- Clarity in speech – Neutral accent, appropriate rate of speech, pleasant voice and confident tone.
- Listening skills – Comprehend what is said, respond appropriately without interrupting the speaker.
Other Essential Skills;
- Telephone etiquette – basic call handling skills.
- Customer service skills (persuasion, empathy, helpfulness & positive attitude)
- Good business communication skills (e-mail)
- Level 1 support for PC client issues e.g. desktop/laptop hardware, software, OS, printers, etc.
- Provide information on IT processes, general how-to queries and known outages.
- When a problem is reported, the Help Desk Analyst must analyze the symptoms, determine the root cause, review Knowledge Base instructions, provide resolution and document the relevant details.
- Escalate to appropriate Level 2 team when needed and monitor progress on critical priority tickets.
- Follow-up with Level 2 support teams for timely completion of tasks.
- Co-ordinate with third-party vendors like Dell and Canon for hardware issues.
- This job role requires candidates to provide IT support on inbound calls, web tickets and chat. The IT Help Desk team operates on 24×7 basis. Team members are required to work in rotational shifts and observe a 5-day working week.
How to apply for NCR Corporation Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online at the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here.