NCR Corporation Recruitment 2019 scheduled for Associate Software Engineer and Software Intern. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NCR Corporation Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Job Location||Last Date|
|Associate Software Engineer||Gurgaon||ASAP|
NCR Corporation Recruitment for Software Intern:
|Job Role||Software Intern|
- BS/BA in Computer Engineering, MIS or equivalent degree or a strong technical background
- 0-1 years of enterprise-level applications development experience
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility in a rapidly changing environment; Ability to work non-standard hours when required.
- Proficient with Unix Shell Scripting, SQL*Plus, PL/SQL, and Oracle database objects
- Technical experience with SQL/PL/SQL, Unix
- Experience in Oracle EBS application code a big plus
- Self-motivation; customer-focused orientation
- Self-directing; process-oriented
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to translate technical situations to executive-level summaries
- Strong team orientation
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to be available for installations outside of standard work hours, sometimes with little notice
- Ability to work with people located outside the local area in different time zones
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Create and maintain build configurations.
- Oracle Application Code migration.
- Manage all software configuration areas within the Oracle ERP organization, including creating repeatable processes for release builds and installation of release packages into test and production environments.
- Manage the software change control process, including Quality Control and SCM audits.
- Enforce adherence to all change control and code management processes.
- Continuous management and maintenance of a release.
- Perform builds and environment configurations.
How to apply for NCR Corporation Recruitment 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online in the following link.
Apply: Click here
NCR Corporation Recruitment for Associate Software Engineer:
|Job role||Associate Software Engineer|
- Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree in a related field.
- Internships and/or 1 – 2 years of related experience.
- Technical background, knowledge, and understanding of supporting various technologies like Oracle ES, JAVA, and EDI.
- Familiar with standard ITSM process i.e. Incident Management, Problem Management, & Event (Crisis) Management.
- Strong oral & written communication skills along with strong organization & problem-solving/ testing skills
- Technical background, knowledge, and understanding of supporting various technologies like Oracle ES, Remedy ARS, MS SQL, JAVA, PROGRESS, SONIC MESSAGING, .NET, ASP, SOLARIS, VMWare, UNIX, Oracle SOA, and EDI
Knowledge of software application development lifecycle;
- Experience with analyzing business requirements and implementing software solutions i.e. design/development/ testing skills.
- Ability to adjust to rapidly changing development environment including schedule and application requirements.
- 2+ years of related experience
- Position accountable for all activities associated with the support and deployment of business applications required by NCR Services (Logistics, Supply Chain, and Financials) partnered business units;
- Responsible for the deployment of the solutions in compliance with NCR IT Services processes and procedures
- Works with NCR Services personnel to understand the business need and participate in evaluating the efficiency of the systems supported.
- Troubleshoots recurring environment i.e. server, database, network problems
- Completes limited phases of broader software development projects.
How to apply NCR Corporation Recruitment 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through online with the following link.
To Apply: Click here