NCR Corporation Recruitment 2019 scheduled for Engineering Intern at Hyderabad. The candidates with the background of B.E/B.Tech is eligible to apply for this post. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NCR Corporation Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Engineering Intern|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience in developing automation monitor scripts
- Experience in SQL and VB Scripts
- Ability to thrive in a team setting as well as excel independently and autonomously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical co-workers.
- Ability to present technically complex ideas in a clear, concise and user-friendly manner
- A good understanding of the Atlassian JIRA API and Atlassian Confluence API
- Participate in an agile development environment supporting tools and processes based on best practices
- Develop high-quality software which meets requirements, promote re-use of software components and facilitates ease of the support.
- Diagnose, isolate, and implement remedies for system failures caused by errors in software code.
- Utilise software-based system maintenance and tracking tools.
- Ongoing capacity planning for production environment to include growth projections and disk space reclamation; query performance tuning of existing applications, etc
- Applies good debugging and troubleshooting techniques to understand and resolve a defect found in software.
- Creates high-quality documentation as required like functional specifications; unit test specifications
- Provide input on current processes and develop improvements for quality, security, performance, maintainability, and scaling
- Identify tools and utilities to improve productivity and quality
How to apply for NCR Corporation Recruitment 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online in the following link.
Apply: Click here