NCR Corporation Recruitment 2018 scheduled to hire Software Engineer Trainee / Graduate Trainee for Engineering graduates at Hyderabad Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
NCR Corporation Recruitment Details:
|Job role||Software Engineer Trainee / Graduate Trainee|
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- A Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
- English speaking and writing
- C++ (should be strong in this area)
- Candidate needs to have demonstrated abilities to work effectively in a development team environment and have good resource and time management skills to successfully work on and drive multiple tasks at one time.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, are required.
- Proficient in the Software Development Process, software testing lifecycle and software configuration management as they relate to the process.
- Will work on projects of medium to high complexity, and exercise judgment within defined procedures & practices to determine appropriate action.
- The primary responsibility of this role is to work on the PSC projects with C++ technology for NCR customers.
- The role needs technical skills in C++ technology, passion to learn the product, customer knowledge and existing development approach from existing on shore teams
and establish off shore development process and deliver customer projects.
How to apply NCR Corporation Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here