NCPUL Recruitment 2023 – National Council For Promotion has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Research Assistant/ Junior Stenographer/ Lower Division Clerk. There are 03 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Candidates with the qualification of Master’s Degree/ MA/ M. Sc/ M. Com/ 12th/ 10th is eligible to apply for the job. Candidates who Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 26 June 2023 .The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About NCPUL: The National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language (NCPUL) is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Education, Department of Secondary and Higher Education, Government of India. Set up to promote, develop and propagate Urdu language, Council started its operation in Delhi on April 1, 1996. In its capacity as the National Nodal Agency for the promotion of the Urdu language NCPUL is the principal coordinating and monitoring authority for promotion of Urdu language and Urdu education.
NCPUL Recruitment 2023 for Research Assistant/ Junior Stenographer/ Lower Division Clerk:
|Job Role||Research Assistant/ Junior Stenographer/ Lower Division Clerk|
|Qualification||Master’s Degree/ MA/ M. Sc/ M. Com/ 12th/ 10th|
|Total Posts||03 Posts|
|Experience||Freshers/ 3 Years.|
|Salary||Rs.19,900 – 1,12,400/month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||26 June 2023|
- Research Assistant (RA):
- Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Must have taken Urdu as an optional subject at the graduation level for 3 years/2years degree course in case of M.A. or must have taken urdu as a second language Uupto 2 years or 3 years degree in case of M.A/M.Sc/M.Com or must have taken Urdu at High School/Higher Secondary School level in case of M.Se/M.Com where offering Urdu as a second language at degree level is not provided.
- 3 years experience of teaching or terminological and/or translation/editing work in Urdw/Library Science/Distance Education.
- Junior Stenographer (English):
- Essential: 10+2 or equivalent. 80 words per minute in English Shorthand, 3. 30 words per minute in English Typing.
- Desirable: Working knowledge of Und, Knowledge of computer operation
- Lower Division Clerk:
- Essential: Matriculation or equivalent. Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English
- Desirable: Typing Speed 25 words per minute in Hindi/Urdu. Working knowledge of Hindi/Urdu. 3. Knowledge of Computer Operation.
Age Limit(As on :
- Research Assistant (RA): 35 Years
- Junior Stenographer (English): 27 Years
- Lower Division Clerk: 27 Years
- Research Assistant (RA): Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/- month
- Junior Stenographer (English): Rs.25,500 – 81,100/- month
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs.19,900 – 63,200/month
No. of. Vacancies:
- Research Assistant (RA): 01 Post
- Junior Stenographer (English): 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk: 01 Post
Shortlisted/eligible candidates will have to appear in the written/descriptive and proficiency test.
- Rs.500/- through NEFT/RTGS in favour of “NCPUL” Account No. 912010028886515 of Axis Bank, IFSC Code- UTIB0001148
- Personas with disabilities and women candidates are exempted for payment of fee.
How to apply for NCPUL Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online and offline by using official website and send the printout of the application form through postal on or before 26 June 2023.
For More Details : Click here.
To Apply: Click here
National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language
Ministry of Education, (Department of Higher Education), Govt. of India
Farogh-e-Urdu Bhawan FC – 33/9, Institutional Area,
Jasola, New Delhi – 110025.